Where in the world is Burma?

Old June 14th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Willy Eckerslyke

Default Where in the world is Burma?

"michael" wrote in message

oh yeah... i live in canada... after two years living in england i
scurried back here with my multicultural tail between my legs... too
many puffy-pinky racist scum all over the damn place for my liking!

michael

.... now then, michelle ....... had one pink-gin too many ?

From your pathetic posts, I'd have thought you'd just be giggling with
excitement at having all those illegal immigrant, arabic *hunks* (hehe !)
on your doorstep.

Bloody sausage-jockeys .... yer shouldn't be allowed to mix & communicate
with normal human beings.

Faggot.

plonk !

Old June 14th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Peter L

"Mike Edie" wrote in message

"Sleeping Dog !!!" wrote in message
I agree with you totally on this, but you forgot one thing that every

one
thinks that the little known animal the haggis with it's 2 long and 2

short
legs come from Scotland when they actually come from the dark depths of
Upper Myanmar, which are killed and eaten in the traditional way, the
leftovers from the animal are distilled to make Royal Myanmar Scottish
Whiskey another original product from this country

That's "whisky". Whiskey is what they produce in Ireland (aka Eire).

I also assume you are refering to the long-necked haggis of Shan State

from
which traditional Scottish short-necked hair-legged haggi were bred in the
later half of the 17th centuary (once we'd sobered up after the first

half).

No one knew you were drunk until one day you sobbered up.

P.S. where is Texas !!!

All over Iraq by all account.

Mike Edie
(frae Caledonia/na Alba)

Old June 15th, 2004, 02:18 AM
michael

Willy Eckerslyke wrote:

From your pathetic posts, I'd have thought you'd just be giggling with
excitement at having all those illegal immigrant, arabic *hunks* (hehe !)
on your doorstep.

Bloody sausage-jockeys .... yer shouldn't be allowed to mix & communicate
with normal human beings.

Faggot.

your obvious obsession with anality may explain the way your wife walks
but has little, i fear, to do with me... sorry...

michael