paris to brest by train

Old April 1st, 2004, 01:40 PM
p@l

Default paris to brest by train

Hello,
How can I go from Paris CDG airport to Brest by train (the route)
and how much time will this take? Please advice...

Regards
P@L
Old April 1st, 2004, 01:54 PM
Henning Schlottmann

"p@l" wrote:

How can I go from Paris CDG airport to Brest by train (the route)
and how much time will this take? Please advice...

http://www.sncf.fr

Ciao Henning
Old April 1st, 2004, 02:42 PM
Giovanni Drogo

How can I go from Paris CDG airport to Brest by train (the route)

http://www.sncf.fr

Good even for Brest Litovsk ? :-)

Old April 1st, 2004, 03:15 PM
Henning Schlottmann

Giovanni Drogo wrote:

How can I go from Paris CDG airport to Brest by train (the route)

http://www.sncf.fr

Good even for Brest Litovsk ? :-)

Sure - Just try it. The SNCF-Website is known as the best for all
cross-border-railtravel in europe, even if not even passing france. And
it's availiable in many languages.

Ciao Henning
Old April 1st, 2004, 08:27 PM
Ulf Kutzner

"p@l" schrieb:

Hello,
How can I go from Paris CDG airport to Brest by train (the route)
and how much time will this take? Please advice...

TGV 13:38, change in Rennes. By the way, date would be helpful as SNCF
timetables differ very much from day to day...

Regards, ULF

Old April 2nd, 2004, 02:41 PM
Giovanni Drogo

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, Henning Schlottmann wrote:

http://www.sncf.fr

Good even for Brest Litovsk ? :-)

Sure - Just try it. The SNCF-Website is known as the best for all
cross-border-railtravel in europe, even if not even passing france. And

I've always used the DB timetable, namely using this lighter interface
http://home.arcor.de/e.lauterbach/au...fplanx-en.html, for my
timetable research within Europe ...

.... even (don't laugh) to find 5-minute rides from Milano Lambrate to
Milano Greco Pirelli (the fastest way to go from my institute to the
2nd University of Milano)

is a newsreading account used by more persons to

Old April 2nd, 2004, 09:12 PM
Tony Day

"Giovanni Drogo" wrote in message
I've always used the DB timetable, namely using this lighter interface
http://home.arcor.de/e.lauterbach/au...fplanx-en.html, for my
timetable research within Europe ...

... even (don't laugh) to find 5-minute rides from Milano Lambrate to
Milano Greco Pirelli (the fastest way to go from my institute to the
2nd University of Milano)

I regularly use it for trains on my local branch line, Exmouth-Exeter, in
England...

Tony

Old April 5th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Miernik

p@l wrote:
How can I go from Paris CDG airport to Brest by train (the route)
and how much time will this take? Please advice...

Not sure about how to get from Paris airport to train station,
but I suggest you take the NZ243 to Berlin:
http://www.idos.cz/Route.asp?cl=E5&i=922&s1=535&s2=254
20:46 from Paris Nord.

At
http://www.voyages-sncf.com/dynamic/...pageUK&WB= HP
you will be able to buy a non-refundable one way ticket for 25 EUR if
bought approximately 6 weeks in advance, 75 EUR otherwise.

From Berlin (after 3.5 h wait) you can take the BWE train
http://planundspar.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en
for 35.20 EUR to Warsaw. where you'll get at 18:32.

From there this train will make you be in Brest at 0:41.
http://www.idos.cz/Route.asp?cl=E5&i=497&s1=5816&s2=490

In Warsaw buy a ticket Warsaw - Terespol domestic ticket
for 35.91 PLN (= 7.50 EUR), and then buy a Terespol-Brest
international ticket for I think 2.40 EUR.
That's total 9.90 EUR.
If you buy an internatioal ticket Warsaw-Brest, that
might cost you twice as much.

Total travel time 27 h 55 min

--