RCL schedules

Old February 22nd, 2011, 05:04 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kevin Mullen

Default RCL schedules

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 21:18:48 -0600, Jean O'Boyle wrote:

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
m...
In article ,
Tom K wrote:

On 2/21/11 9:31 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
Early planning on our 2012 cruise. Looking at the RCL wesite, it looks
like all they are showing for 7 days or more in the Caribbean is
Oasis/Allure. Is that it or are they likely to release a more involved
schedule soon?

What month are you looking at?

--Tom

Feb 2012

Kurt, I HIGHLY recommend the Oasis or the Eclipse if they are sailing in
that time period. We took the Oasis last October...loved it and just got
off the Eclipse this past Saturday and it was one beautiful ship with
excellent service and food. Would go on either one again!

--Jean

Did you know I died?
Old February 22nd, 2011, 12:46 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kurt Ullman

In article ,
"Jean O'Boyle" wrote:

Kurt, I HIGHLY recommend the Oasis or the Eclipse if they are sailing in
that time period. We took the Oasis last October...loved it and just got
off the Eclipse this past Saturday and it was one beautiful ship with
excellent service and food. Would go on either one again!

--Jean

We looked at that. The problem is that we have been to St. Thomas
and/or St. Martin for four of the last five years and are sorta burnt
out. Don't like the other intinerary.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke
Old February 22nd, 2011, 05:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 07:46:45 -0500, Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
"Jean O'Boyle" wrote:

Kurt, I HIGHLY recommend the Oasis or the Eclipse if they are sailing in
that time period. We took the Oasis last October...loved it and just got
off the Eclipse this past Saturday and it was one beautiful ship with
excellent service and food. Would go on either one again!

--Jean

We looked at that. The problem is that we have been to St. Thomas
and/or St. Martin for four of the last five years and are sorta burnt
out. Don't like the other intinerary.

Book it fast, Bud, because with the turmoil in the Med, the Caribb
will fill up fast.
--
http://moourl.com/CruiseCheep
Old February 22nd, 2011, 07:03 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_3_]

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote:

Kurt, I HIGHLY recommend the Oasis or the Eclipse if they are sailing in
that time period. We took the Oasis last October...loved it and just got
off the Eclipse this past Saturday and it was one beautiful ship with
excellent service and food. Would go on either one again!

--Jean

We looked at that. The problem is that we have been to St. Thomas
and/or St. Martin for four of the last five years and are sorta burnt
out. Don't like the other intinerary.

I know what you mean, Kurt, I feel the same way about St. Martin...it seems
to be on almost every Eastern Caribbean itinerary. It was refreshing to
visit St. Kitts on the Eclipse. Not that there is a lot to do there, after
several previous visits, but the island is very clean and
beautiful...Anymore it is a ship that we have not ever been on that attracts
us to cruise or the group of friends that are going to be on the ship with
us. There are several ships that we would go on again more than once
because we liked them so much, such as the Constellation, Eclipse, Oasis,
Oceania Regatta, and the smaller HAL ships to Alaska. They need to find
some new islands for us!! ;-)

--Jean