Laundry on Oceania Nautica?

Old January 30th, 2011, 11:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
AGW

Default Laundry on Oceania Nautica?

Hi, all.

Are any you aware of what sort of laundry facilities exist on
Oceania's Nautica? We're booked on the April 20 Dubai-to-Athens (which,
as I write this, is still a go). TIA.
Old January 31st, 2011, 12:31 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
MAS

On 1/30/2011 6:25 PM, AGW wrote:
Hi, all.

Are any you aware of what sort of laundry facilities exist on Oceania's
Nautica? We're booked on the April 20 Dubai-to-Athens (which, as I write
this, is still a go). TIA.

A quick Google search indicates that there are laundry facilities on board.

Marsha
Old January 31st, 2011, 03:10 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
AGW

On 1/30/2011 6:31 PM, MAS wrote:
On 1/30/2011 6:25 PM, AGW wrote:
Hi, all.

Are any you aware of what sort of laundry facilities exist on Oceania's
Nautica? We're booked on the April 20 Dubai-to-Athens (which, as I write
this, is still a go). TIA.

A quick Google search indicates that there are laundry facilities on board.

Marsha

Thanks, Marsha. On which sites did you find that information? I
couldn't find it on either Oceania's own site or Travelocity, which is
why I came here. (The review on cruisemates.com does refer to a
laundromat on Deck 7, but I couldn't find it on the map on either
Travelocity's or Oceania's site.)
Old February 24th, 2011, 11:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Cal Ford

Yes, as far as I know it is still there. Pretty much amidship on Deck Seven. You
need tokens from the Pursers Desk in order to operate the dispensers and
machinery. They don't always empty the coin boxes on the machines so sometimes
the Purser will run out. So we always get enough for the voyage on the first
afternoon and then have no worries. Have a great cruise.

Cal Ford
Lido Deck Cruises

In article , AGW says...