The new Oceania Riviera ......

Old February 27th, 2011, 08:54 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Cal Ford

Default The new Oceania Riviera ......

We have advance information concerning the Maiden voyage of the Sister of the
Marina. Schedule looks like April of 2012 but we know the definitive scoop.
Let's see who is paying attention.

Cal Ford
Lido Deck Cruises

Old February 27th, 2011, 09:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

CAL:
Thank you for your info on the OCEANIA RIVIERA.
surfer e2468

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..

Old February 27th, 2011, 11:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_3_]

"Cal Ford" wrote in message
We have advance information concerning the Maiden voyage of the Sister of
the
Marina. Schedule looks like April of 2012 but we know the definitive
scoop.
Let's see who is paying attention.

I'm paying attention, Cal since we missed out on the Marina! April what and
what are the ports?

--Jean

Old February 28th, 2011, 02:21 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Cal Ford
wrote:

We have advance information concerning the Maiden voyage of the Sister of the
Marina. Schedule looks like April of 2012 but we know the definitive scoop.
Let's see who is paying attention.

Hi Cal. I am paying attention to anything you post on the Riveira and
Marina. Oceania is on my want to try list.

--
Charles
Old February 28th, 2011, 05:47 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K[_3_]

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 21:21:59 -0500, Charles wrote:

In article , Cal Ford
wrote:

We have advance information concerning the Maiden voyage of the Sister of the
Marina. Schedule looks like April of 2012 but we know the definitive scoop.
Let's see who is paying attention.

Hi Cal. I am paying attention to anything you post on the Riveira and
Marina. Oceania is on my want to try list.

Same here, Cal, wherever Charles goes, I go too!
Old February 28th, 2011, 05:49 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K[_3_]

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 18:52:06 -0500, Kevin Mullen wrote:

On 27 Feb 2011 12:54:16 -0800, Cal Ford wrote:

We have advance information concerning the Maiden voyage of the Sister of the
Marina. Schedule looks like April of 2012 but we know the definitive scoop.
Let's see who is paying attention.

Cal Ford
Lido Deck Cruises

Not me.

How awful of you, peter, to post in dead Kevin Mullen's name. Wait
until YOUR mother dies and you cry for months missing her soft touch
and cuddly breasts.
Old February 28th, 2011, 03:18 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

On 2/28/11 12:47 AM, Tom K wrote:
On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 21:21:59 -0500, Charles wrote:

In , Cal Ford
wrote:

We have advance information concerning the Maiden voyage of the Sister of the
Marina. Schedule looks like April of 2012 but we know the definitive scoop.
Let's see who is paying attention.

Hi Cal. I am paying attention to anything you post on the Riveira and
Marina. Oceania is on my want to try list.

Same here, Cal, wherever Charles goes, I go too!

Dear Troll... are you NOT paying attention.

If you're going to be a troll, you need to be humorous. Not just
stupidly boring. Otherwise don't even bother. What's the point?

Old February 28th, 2011, 04:00 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_6_]

wrote:

We have advance information concerning the Maiden voyage of the Sister of the
Marina. Schedule looks like April of 2012 but we know the definitive scoop.
Let's see who is paying attention.

Hi Cal. I am paying attention to anything you post on the Riveira and
Marina. Oceania is on my want to try list.

Same here, Cal, wherever Charles goes, I go too!

Dear Troll... are you NOT paying attention.

If you're going to be a troll, you need to be humorous. Not just
stupidly boring. Otherwise don't even bother. What's the point?

Killfile the troll, Tom. You have better things to do. Pay attention.
I'm bent over.
--
Charles - "I am not a homo, I am gay."
My portrait - http://tinyurl.com/23cel5j
Old February 28th, 2011, 05:00 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Paul Johnson

"Cal Ford" wrote in message
We have advance information concerning the Maiden voyage of the Sister of
the
Marina. Schedule looks like April of 2012 but we know the definitive
scoop.
Let's see who is paying attention.

Cal Ford
Lido Deck Cruises

I suspect that they will be a little more cautious in bring out Riviera.
There was much unfinished work on Marina when it pulled away from Barcelona.
Having said that, we did really enjoy making the maiden voyage, but we will
most likely pass on Riviera.