A cold Spring in Northern France

Old April 8th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Earl Evleth

Default A cold Spring in Northern France

Today's Paris weather was cool, almost cold, and rainy. The rest of the
week promises temperature lows down near 0°C in Northern France.

Not fair.

Earl

Old April 8th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Stanislas de Kertanguy

Earl Evleth wrote:

Today's Paris weather was cool, almost cold, and rainy. The rest of the
week promises temperature lows down near 0°C in Northern France.

Not fair.

Hopefully if continued for a week or so it will fill up a bit the ground
waters...

--
inversez "kertanguy" et "de" pour me joindre

Old April 8th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Earl Evleth

On 8/04/05 16:09, in article
1gupjhj.h15niy5f7qqaN%stanislas.kertanguyde@lapost e.net, "Stanislas de
Kertanguy" wrote:

Today's Paris weather was cool, almost cold, and rainy. The rest of the
week promises temperature lows down near 0°C in Northern France.

Not fair.

Hopefully if continued for a week or so it will fill up a bit the ground
waters...

That will take a longer time. It dried up enough so I could take the dog
for his 4 o'clock walk.

Earl

Old April 8th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Timothy Kroesen

I'll promise you it'll be much warmer when I arrive in about a Month,
Earl... g

With the 'MixMaster' in tow it could be assured,,,G

Tim K

Old April 8th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Ian

Earl Evleth wrote:
Today's Paris weather was cool, almost cold, and rainy. The rest of
the week promises temperature lows down near 0°C in Northern France.

Not fair.

Earl

It's no better where I am (UK).

Old April 8th, 2005, 08:10 PM
JohnT

"Ian" wrote in message

Earl Evleth wrote:
Today's Paris weather was cool, almost cold, and rainy. The rest of
the week promises temperature lows down near 0°C in Northern France.

Not fair.

Earl

It's no better where I am (UK).

It is Brass Monkey weather here in North-East England and it is currently
snowing.

JohnT