Driving direction from Adelaide airport ....

Old April 3rd, 2004, 03:42 PM
4000 psi

Default Driving direction from Adelaide airport ....

look at www.mapquest.com for driving directions all over the world ...

"Raqueeb Hassan" wrote in message
om...
Hello there!

I'll be visiting Adelaide shortly. Now, after reaching that "virgin
blue" terminal (airport), I plan to hire a car (Europcar or whatever)
and drive to city centre (rundle mall). Can you please tell me the
driving direction from Adelaide airport? Should I have to drive
through the king william street after crossing victoria square? How
far the glenelg beach from city centre?

Thanks very much.

Sincerely,

Raqueeb Hassan
Congo(DRC)

Old April 4th, 2004, 07:01 AM
Raqueeb Hassan

ah, thanks .... rightly said "20 minutes city".

Thanks.

Raqueeb Hassan
Old April 4th, 2004, 09:48 AM
Dave Campbell

Mapquest has maps of Adelaide, but appears to only do driving directions for
North America and Europe. Try http://www.whereis.com.au for Australian
driving directions.

Dave Campbell

Old April 4th, 2004, 11:32 PM
Julie

news

www.travelmate.com.au has very good directions also

Old April 5th, 2004, 03:39 AM
Tony Bailey

"Julie" wrote in message

www.travelmate.com.au has very good directions also

Interesting,

Where on the site is their NSW TA Registration?

--
Tony Bailey
Mercury Travel Books

Old April 5th, 2004, 05:23 AM
Julie

"Tony Bailey" wrote in message
u...
"Julie" wrote in message

www.travelmate.com.au has very good directions also

Interesting,

Where on the site is their NSW TA Registration?

--
Tony Bailey
Mercury Travel Books

No idea Tony. All I know is I use the site all the time when planning a
caravan holiday. We work out how far we can drive each day and where we
should stop.