Bad experience with Lori Cunningham/Skyscraper Tours

Old October 28th, 2003, 01:52 PM
Susette405

Default Bad experience with Lori Cunningham/Skyscraper Tours

In all fairness to Lori... When your trying to resolve a problem and the
CLient keeps interfering with the said company such as Trave; Guard, and your
trying to get the issue resolved, it HINDERS not HELPS when the client keeps
calling them and trying to get involved. I am sure Lori could have Fixed the
issue with the insurance company if the Client gave her the ample time to fix
it. There are other things that have happened in this scenerio that were Agent
errors, but again last time I looked we were all made of flesh and blood and
were born Imperfect. Mistakes DO happen...
Susette
Join us on our Annual Group Cruise 29Nov03 Navigator of the Seas
Check out our new website: www.cruiseoutlets.com
Old October 28th, 2003, 01:52 PM
Queen of Cruising

On 27 Oct 2003 19:41:22 GMT, (SNUMBER6) wrote:

My problem is not that mistakes happen ... they do all the time ... my problem
is people spinning to get out of it ... See my comment to Lori ...

She can weave any web she wants but the facts are plain and clear.
What she did may be a criminal act of fraud.

Old October 28th, 2003, 03:47 PM
Cal Ford

Exactly Sue .... We all make our fair share of mistakes. Most times they are
small enough not to be noticed and usually corrected before there is any damage.
Once and awhile though there is a whopper. The best thing to do is apply damage
control, whatever the cost, and move on.

Then again, anyone in a service type business can tell you stories about the
"Client From Hell" cause we all have them.

Cal Ford
http://www.lidodeckcruises.com

In article , Susette405 says...

Old October 28th, 2003, 05:13 PM
Cal Ford

Right there with you Karen......

Way to much bickering, it is much easier to just fix the problem and move on.
Life is way to short to spend any of it on trivial matters.

Cal Ford
Lido Deck Cruises

In article , CupCaked says...

I agree, Cal and Sue, but I think the spin control on this boo-boo was
what was the most distressing to read.

Old October 29th, 2003, 02:33 AM

So true!

Jeff

JLP20 wrote:

Just because something is on a website or news group does not make it true.

Matt Drudge loves people like you
"Anything that doesn't kill you,,,,,,,just hurts a hell of a lot" JLP20

Old October 29th, 2003, 02:33 AM

I agree!

Jeff

Nicholson's wrote:

Lori,,, your 9,999 happy clients speak volumes for you! Please do not be
upset anymore by all this. Life is too short!

Cheryl

Old October 29th, 2003, 03:51 PM
News Reader

True. OTOH, I would think the TA could have resolved this much sooner
instead of doing damage control now...

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 02:33:38 GMT, wrote:

I agree!

Jeff

Old October 29th, 2003, 03:55 PM
dep_blueman

All I can add to this is that Lori has been great on several bookings
for us. If fact, we leave very soon for another one

One thing to keep in mind in a public forum like this is that you are
going to get a LOT of static for every quality peice of information.
Look at the trends but not at the details. e.g. if you see a lot of
posts about a business, prodcut, service, cruise line, etc, et,c that
are bad then there might be something to it. But if you see a few
negitive and a ton of positive ones then you can start to feel good
about it.

For example, I have seen posts from different people on the SAME ship,
same date, same type of cabin, etc and one person loved every thing
about it and the other hated everything about it. Does that make the
curise line or ship good or bad? Neither!! Now if you see 100 posts
that say XYZ line has great food and 5 that says it has bad
food...well you get the idea.

Based on what I have read here Lori runs a top notch company and
provides top notch service.

-D

wrote in message ...
I agree!