Airport Trivia

Old November 1st, 2004, 05:51 AM
James Dabbs

Default Airport Trivia

Could anyone tell me, offhand, whether you have to exit and re-enter
security to make a connection at O'Hare, arriving terminal 3 and leaving
terminal 1?

How much time should be allotted to make this connection?

--
Thanks,

James Dabbs
(Remove digits from address when replying)

Old November 1st, 2004, 06:12 PM
PeterL

"James Dabbs" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Could anyone tell me, offhand, whether you have to exit and re-enter
security to make a connection at O'Hare, arriving terminal 3 and leaving
terminal 1?

Yes.

How much time should be allotted to make this connection?

Depends, time of day, day of week, etc.

Old November 1st, 2004, 06:20 PM
Binyamin Dissen

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 05:51:59 GMT "James Dabbs" wrote:

:Could anyone tell me, offhand, whether you have to exit and re-enter
:security to make a connection at O'Hare, arriving terminal 3 and leaving
:terminal 1?

You can walk it behind security.

:How much time should be allotted to make this connection?

Less than fifteen minutes from the front of the terminal. It may take a while
to go from the gate to the front and vice versa.

--
Binyamin Dissen
http://www.dissensoftware.com

Old November 2nd, 2004, 03:11 PM
Charles Hawtrey

"PeterL" wrote:

"James Dabbs" wrote in message
thlink.net...
Could anyone tell me, offhand, whether you have to exit and re-enter
security to make a connection at O'Hare, arriving terminal 3 and leaving
terminal 1?

Yes.

No. Maybe you're thinking of terminal 5 (the international terminal)?

Terminals 1, 2, and 3 are all directly connected beyond security. Be
warned that it can be a long walk.

--
"... a political candidate who jumps to conclusions without knowing the
facts is not a person you want as your Commander in Chief".