Trip to Wellsboro, PA and the PA Grand Canyon.

Old October 20th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Conrad \CoasterKon\ Kadel

Default Trip to Wellsboro, PA and the PA Grand Canyon.

My wife and I just made a trip to Wellsboro, PA and the PA Grand Canyon
(Pine Creek Gorge). We stayed at a wonderful bed and breakfast called La
Petite Auberge, and the bed was like sleeping on a very comfortable cloud.
For those of you not familiar with the area, Wellsboro is a wonderful small
town with a hotel, movie theater, stores, and restaurants. Two of the
town's streets have natural gas lamps running down the center of them. The
PA Grand Canyon has a 40 mile long hiker/biker trail, and there are also
many other hiking trails in the area. Two state parks are located on the
rims of the canyon, and you can also go kayaking, canoeing, and horseback
riding through the canyon. There are also carriage rides through the
canyon, and it is just a genuinely nice area. You can read all about our
trip experience (as well as see my posted photos) at
http://www.conradkadel.com/pagrandcanyon/index.html. I hope that you enjoy
my web site, and please feel free to send me or post any feedback that you
may have.