Connections in Montreal and Quebec

Old November 2nd, 2004, 11:59 PM
Dave Day

Default Connections in Montreal and Quebec

I've managed to sort out a cheap flight and then I'm getting the VIA train
form Montreal to Quebec. I just need the connection at either end of the
train. I have found the L'aerobus shuttle bus service that "is cheap", but I
was wondering how cheap is cheap? $10?

Old November 3rd, 2004, 01:02 AM
Claim Guy

$10 to take you from the airport to the train station, which is downtown.

That's about 4.50 GBP.

Would you like to pay more?

It's only a 25 minute drive.

Enjoy your first taste of affordable Canada.

Old November 3rd, 2004, 04:56 AM
Lawrence Hughes

Dave Day wrote:

I've managed to sort out a cheap flight and then I'm getting the VIA train
form Montreal to Quebec. I just need the connection at either end of the
train. I have found the L'aerobus shuttle bus service that "is cheap", but
I was wondering how cheap is cheap? $10?

The express coach between Montréal-Trudeau airport and downtown Montréal
charges $12.00 single, $21.75 return. To connect with Via you'll want to
alight from the coach at the Aérobus station, which is in a wing of Gare
Centrale. If you're looking for "very" cheap, the you may want to consider
using Montréal's public transit system (two connections required, $2.50
total fare).

Consider boarding Via at the airport. You'll need to take a free shuttle bus
from the air terminal to the rail terminal, but it may be more convenient
than getting a bus all the way downtown. Following are the relevant
schedules.

Train Days Dorval Montr
50 X 7 0747 0810
30 X67 0814 0830