Australians must stop travel to third world countries.

Old October 8th, 2005, 02:25 PM
jjag80

Come on guys... give it up both of you. Clearly this forum is done, and
the sensible conclusion prevailed. The fact is no one really knows who
is innocent and who is guilty, so let's just leave it at that.

Any ideas for a new forum that we start to get a few more laughs out
the some of the ignorant people who contributed to this one??

Old October 8th, 2005, 02:28 PM
jjag80

Come on guys... give it up both of you. Clearly this forum is done, and
the sensible conclusion prevailed. The fact is no one really knows who
is innocent and who is guilty, so let's just leave it at that.

Any ideas for a new forum that we can start to get a few more laughs

Old October 8th, 2005, 02:33 PM
jjag80

Come on guys... give it up both of you. Clearly this forum is done, and
the sensible conclusion prevailed. The fact is no one really knows who
is innocent and who is guilty (including the courts), so let's just
leave it at that.

Any ideas for a new forum that we can start to get a few more laughs
out of some of the ignorant people who contributed to this one??

Old October 8th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Hunter1

ylferiF wrote:
"Hunter1" wrote in message
ylferiF wrote:
"Hunter1" wrote in message
ylferiF wrote:
"Hunter1" wrote in message
ylferiF wrote:

More irrelevant waffle.

Not like that's anything new from you! 8]

Umm, you're the one waffling dickhead! All I did was make a single
statement.

Which was pure waffle, because you didn't have anything of substance to
say. Beaten before you even started! 8]

Well, you'd know all about beating things.

Your haven't had your hand off your haggis since your first post, you
brainiac you!

You're the one that started slobbering over Chika Honda as soon as you
could, which is all that I pointed out.

Yawnnnnn.... No I pointed out that the cases were similar, and as a
result of your obvious obsession with Corby you chucked a dummy spit
against the idea that anyone could possibly have gone through the same
thing as your goddess in our very own country. If you had a brain you
might have argued the point, but since you obviously just have a boner
for Corby you lept in boots-first and brain-last.

Since you've now shown yourself, once again, to be a complete ******, you
may have another opportunity by having the last wank on this subject. I'll
make it easy for you: Chika Honda is a ascum sucking drug dealere who, when
caught tried to prove she was a complete moron while Schapelle Corby is
innocent because the drugs were actually planeted on her. Chika knew the
drugs were in her bag. Schapelle did not.

Actually neither you nor I know wether Corby or Honda are guilty or
innocent for sure. ****, for someone running around accusing others of
having an obsession you're sure pretty ****ing protective of your
goddess Corby and seem to grow an instant hatred for anyone that's ever
been through the same thing. The rest of us non-obsessed sane mortals
only comment on similarities and don't claim divine knowledge on either
case. Transferência de culpa wont hide your obsession, you're totally
transparent.

Wank away boy.

Very apt tagline you have there considering your pathetic effort above!
Old October 8th, 2005, 02:59 PM
jjag80

I started a new forum... "Ignorant People; Australians must stop
travel to third world countries". Let's move this discussion there and
see what comes of it!