ATTN. Boracay Bill !

Old June 14th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Markku Grönroos

Default ATTN. Boracay Bill !

"Willy Eckerslyke" wrote in message

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
I assume you consider yourself respectable. A great physical distance

gives
you some opportunity for bold language, yes?

you really are an idiot, aren't you ?!

Once again you hard pulled the words out from my mouth.

Old June 14th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Gerry Bilt

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
you really are an idiot, aren't you ?!

Once again you hard pulled the words out from my mouth.

Hehe ..... Guess what ? ..... the idiot is a Finn !

Old June 14th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Bjork

"Gerry Bilt" wrote in message
Hehe ..... Guess what ? ..... the idiot is a Finn !

Let's play "spot the brain cell", with him.

I bet that th Helsinki fool doesn't even have ONE brain cell !

Old June 14th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Markku Grönroos

"Bjork" wrote in message

"Gerry Bilt" wrote in message
Hehe ..... Guess what ? ..... the idiot is a Finn !

Let's play "spot the brain cell", with him.

I bet that th Helsinki fool doesn't even have ONE brain cell !

What's the point to play the game then.. And what is your contribution to
the group ?

Old June 14th, 2004, 11:27 PM
Bjork

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
What's the point to play the game then.. And what is your contribution

the group ?

Today (regarding contributions) the same as you ...... NOTHING.

I just do NOT like homosexual trolls.

Old June 14th, 2004, 11:35 PM
Markku Grönroos

"Bjork" wrote in message

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
What's the point to play the game then.. And what is your contribution

the group ?

Today (regarding contributions) the same as you ...... NOTHING.

I just do NOT like homosexual trolls.

Few of us do, so bugger off

Old June 14th, 2004, 11:39 PM
-cb-

"Willy Eckerslyke" wrote in message
Just *picking your brain*, mate !

I suggest that you refrain from using the term "picking your brain, mate".

It, quite clearly gives innocent readers the impression that you might be
literally picking the brain ( as in picking one's nose) of a *mate* (someone
that you wish to reproduce with.)

I seldom pick my grandmother's nose, nowadays ..... and very rarely, may I
add, eat the contents before copulating with her.

Yours sincerely,

-cb-

Old June 14th, 2004, 11:42 PM
Monty-Hyphen

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
I just do NOT like homosexual trolls.

Few of us do, so bugger off

I notice your fixation with the word *bugger*.

.... in denial, eh ?

Old June 14th, 2004, 11:47 PM
michael

"-cb-" wrote in message
I seldom pick my grandmother's nose, nowadays ..... and very rarely, may

add, eat the contents before copulating with her.

Yours sincerely,

-cb-

You should try scraping the wax out of her ears & using it instead of KY
jelly.

When you've finished a session with gran, scrape it back out again & it
tastes lovely, sweetie.

XXXXX michael