Everglades cruises at Flamingo Lodge

Old April 21st, 2004, 06:09 PM
Peter Byford

Default Everglades cruises at Flamingo Lodge

Hi,

We are visiting the Everglades next February and will be staying for a night
at Flamingo Lodge.

Can anyone give us guidance as to which cruises and other activities it is
worth doing. We have heard that a sunset cruise is good - especially for
bird watching.
Thanks
Peter Byford

Old April 22nd, 2004, 02:13 AM
Brian

"Peter Byford" wrote:

Hi,

We are visiting the Everglades next February and will be staying for a night
at Flamingo Lodge.

Can anyone give us guidance as to which cruises and other activities it is
worth doing. We have heard that a sunset cruise is good - especially for
bird watching.
Thanks
Peter Byford

You can see a lot of birds on the tour that goes more inland also.
I've forgotten the exact name. We took both that and the sunset
cruises and enjoyed both. You might want to make reservations ahead of
time.
There's also a sunset cruise that goes on a sailboat. We got some nice
pictures of the sailboat from our boat.