Question about San Francisco.

Old November 16th, 2003, 05:55 PM
Steve Chaney, aka Papa Gunnykins ®

Default Question about San Francisco.

Where can parents take their children in San Francisco without exposing
them to a bunch of degenerate queers? Seriously.

-- Steve
º¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤º
Steve Chaney

Remove "kfc." to get my real email address

Old November 16th, 2003, 06:08 PM
Madeleine

There are lots of things in San Francisco.

1. Exploratorium - Hands on science museum
2. Aquarium
3 Children's Museum
4. The bay ferry trips including trip to Alcatraz
5. Chinatown
6. Golden Gate Park

--
Peace, love and serenity,
Madeleine

Old November 16th, 2003, 07:01 PM
Deirdre Saoirse Moen

In article ,
(Steve_Chaney,_aka_Pa pa_Gunnykins_=AE)=20?=
wrote:

Where can parents take their children in San Francisco without exposing
them to a bunch of degenerate queers? Seriously.

Does this mean that you'd rather take them to the Tenderloin to see a
bunch of degenerate heterosexuals?

If that's how you feel about gays, why not skip San Francisco? Gays are
openly affectionate, which I consider endearing.

Madeline's suggestions are also good, but avoid the Castro district.

--
_Deirdre http://deirdre.net
"Dogs may have kept us company on the hunt, but it was the cats who
Old November 16th, 2003, 07:04 PM
Tom J

"Steve Chaney, aka Papa Gunnykins ®" wrote in
message ...
Where can parents take their children in San Francisco without exposing
them to a bunch of degenerate queers? Seriously.

The same type places you would take them where you live. If you think San
Francisco is the only place they will get "exposed", you better look around
your own neighborhood and the schools they attend.

Tom J

Old November 16th, 2003, 07:30 PM
Casey

Where can parents take their children in San Francisco without
exposing them to a bunch of degenerate queers? Seriously.

The same type places you would take them where you live. If you
think San Francisco is the only place they will get "exposed", you
better look around your own neighborhood and the schools they
attend.

Ain't that the truth. Getting off a bus in downtown Denver in broad
daylight, I was accosted by a gay-boy who almost demanded that
I suck his dick for $20 (yes, mr & ms politically correct, he used
those words). I suspect that every major USA city's downtown
has the same attitude-challenged population.

Casey

Old November 16th, 2003, 07:55 PM
Roadwarrior

[cross-posting to:
soc.support.fat-acceptance
soc.singles
ba.general
rec.travel.air
have been trimmed]

Lemme see if I've got this straight (so to speak): A morbidly obese,
single, anatomically male travel agent in the San Francisco Bay area
(wink, wink), affecting the name du jour "gunhed...aka Papa Gunnykins
®," wants to know where in San Francisco he can locate kids without
competition from "degenerate queers."

Tell ya what, "Papa Gunnykins," if I were you, I would forget kids and
phone your favorite manly escort service once more for another short,
skinny, submissive "companion" dressed in an oversized high school
football jersey.

Donchaknow, RORT has been trolled by the best -- we keep their bones
stacked out back. Some lonely, single, fat, cruising homosexual like
you makes hardly a blip on our radar screen...except for the part
about sexual predation on kids. Your anonymous mail-to-news service
operator will crack like an over-ripe watermelon when the cops
describe the penalties he will pay for being an accessory to your
****. Maybe it's time for you to turn off your computer, go down to
the baths, and forget this brainstorm of yours.

--RW

On 16 Nov 2003 18:55:11 +0100, (Steve Chaney,

From: (Steve_Chaney,_aka_Pa pa_Gunnykins_=AE)=20?=
Subject: Question about San Francisco.
Newsgroups: soc.support.fat-acceptance,soc.singles,ba.general,rec.travel.air,r ec.outdoors.rv-travel

Old November 16th, 2003, 09:52 PM
Lady Veteran

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old November 16th, 2003, 10:37 PM
Roadwarrior

On 16 Nov 2003 21:52:43 GMT, Lady Veteran wrote:

You are such a crock with your PGP signed message. Unless you state
where your public key is available, then confirm its thumbprint out of
channel, you might as well copy-and-paste the same encapsulation
around all of your messages. Don't kid a kidder, you gas bag.

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:55:17 GMT, Roadwarrior wrote:

You have been had,

Yes, many, many times, and I enjoyed it each time. But not by anyone
you are likely to know.

Mr. Butt Cheeks

WTF is up with that??

...by Steve Chaney's forger which a classic bottom feeder.

I don't know any Steve Chaney or any associated forger. I replied to a
message, including full headers, and assured the troll that the cops
could roll right over anyone who tries to hide the trolls real, meat
space identity. Whether he calls himself Steve Chaney or Chain Stevey
is wholly unimportant to putting the real author in the slammer for
sexual predation on a child.

When he gets to prision, he will be called "Wifie" by the whole
cellblock several times a day for 20 years.

Sure doesn't say much about your alleged superiority, does it?

WTF is up with that?? You evidently are a bit eccentric. You seem to
be having conversations entirely within your head, and from time to
time a fragment of it falls out through your nose onto your keyboard.
You ought to get out more.

LV

Remove "intel" from address to reply

Lady Veteran

That handle is an insult to ladies, who don't conduct themselves like
you do. And to real veterans, who don't wear their combat ribbons on
their civvies like you pretend to do. You are a combat shooter, right?
Yeah, right. Spoon platoon, at best, but I doubt even that.

[trite bumper stickers deleted]

Yeah, right, PGP. You wouldn't know how to use PGP to save your butt,
gas bag.

Plonk.

--RW