New Travel Forums for you to use

Old February 8th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Karl Johnson

Default New Travel Forums for you to use

Hi All!

(First, I hope this message is not in violation of any group rules. My
intentions are only to help the with the spread of travel information
for travel lovers like us!)

We have launched a new travel community and forum network called
TakeTimeOff Travel. We just opened our doors yesterday but have big
intentions for our travel community. We hope to create a one stop
forum for travel and vacation seekers and enthusiasts with a big
emphasis on being user friendly. We welcome reviews about
destinations, hotels, etc... Like the chicken and the egg story, it is
the same with forums. Before people who stop by will feel like
posting, there already needs to be a good amount of informitive posts.
So please come by and post your stories, questions, comments and even
travel pictures!

http://www.taketimeoff.com/forums

Thanks!

Yours in travel,
Karl
Old February 9th, 2004, 01:41 AM
Trusylver

"Karl Johnson" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Karl I know how hard it is to get a forum up and running, I have signed up
for your forum as
Trusylver, and will answer questions about Australia whenever posible, If
you are
interested please visit my forum www.rainbowbeach.info/forum/
which is also new and travel related, perhaps we can help each other get
our forums
activity to increase.

Cheers
Trusylver