Alerts to New Cruisers & New Visitors (Skip Clicking if No Interests)

Old May 12th, 2006, 07:00 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default DICK GOLDHABER IS A LYING SHILL FOR GOLDENBERG. See PROOF here.

"CRETIN ADVERTISER GOLDENBERG" wrote

Go find those answers and CITE them as to why they were not answers.

Prove that something that didn't happen didn't happen? No thanks, I don't
play silliy games according to your "rules".

But I will ask the question again because you seem to be intent on snipping
it from every one of my posts that you reply to:

What exactly are the "Usenet rules and guidelines" that you keep referring
to and please cite your source or provide a link.

You either know or you don't. You are either dealing from a factual
position or you aren't.

--
George Leppla http://www.countryside-travel.com

Cruise Specials BLOG http://www.countryside-travel.com/3834677_6105.htm
October 29, 2006 - SLEAZY 4! http://cruisemaster.com/sleazy4.htm
February 10, 2007 - Valentine's Group - http://cruisemaster.com/grandeur.htm

Old May 12th, 2006, 11:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

George Leppla wrote:

"CRETIN ADVERTISER GOLDENBERG" wrote

I had answered you at least twice.

No, you responded to my posts, you never answered the question. This is a
question that requires a factual answer, not bombastic rhetoric or opinions.

The only thing bombastic rhetoric are YOUR posts.

Go find those answers and CITE them as to why they were not answers.

--
George Leppla http://www.countryside-travel.com

Cruise Specials BLOG http://www.countryside-travel.com/3834677_6105.htm
October 29, 2006 - SLEAZY 4! http://cruisemaster.com/sleazy4.htm
February 10, 2007 - Valentine's Group - http://cruisemaster.com/grandeur.htm

BOYCOTT CRETINS WHO RUDELY ADVERTISE IN NEWSGROUPS

SLEAZY suited George Leppla and Ray Goldenberg perfectly..

I'm not a big fan of Rays, so don't lump me in there, but why do others
have to prove you are correct. I believe George has asked a valid,
specific, question which you keep either ignoring or avoiding.
Clay
Old May 13th, 2006, 01:40 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

What we have is a newcomer to the group that now wants to change a
group he joined freely. He'll give up after awhile. Even Nurick gave
up eventually.

jt

Old May 13th, 2006, 07:10 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

On Fri, 12 May 2006 09:06:00 -0500 in rec.travel.cruises, "George
Leppla" wrote:

What exactly are the "Usenet rules and guidelines" that you keep referring
to and please cite your source or provide a link.

George, here's the charter for the group. In those days, of
course, newsgroups were not constantly spammed by slimeball
travel agents like you and repeat-the-cruise-line-releases
goldenbux. Most newsgroups were deliberately created as
NONCOMMERCIAL newsgroups, and for many Usenet users, posting ANY
advertising to newsgroups is a violation of the poster's terms of
service in their internet provider's contract, and most
definitely in the contracts of all upstream providers.

You and Ray are just the most egregious examples of slimeball
travel agents trying to advertise in newsgroups.

From Mon May 2 11:20:12 1994
Control: newgroup rec.travel.cruises
Newsgroups: rec.travel.cruises
From:
(David C Lawrence)
Subject: newgroup rec.travel.cruises
Sender:
(David C Lawrence)
Date: Mon, 2 May 1994 14:30:41 GMT

rec.travel.cruises is an unmoderated newsgroup which passed its
vote for
creation by 244:23 as reported in news.announce.newgroups on 27
Apr 1994.

For your newsgroups file:
rec.travel.cruises Travel by cruise ship.

The charter, culled from the call for votes:

Rec.travel.cruises is a forum whose purpose is to provide
information and support to cruise ship travellers. Discussion
might
include (but not be limited to) the relative merits of the
various
cruise ships and lines, ports of embarkation, ports of call,
shore
excursions, cruise ship activities, cuisine, entertainment,
cruise
ship personnel, cruise ship management and the future of cruise
ship
travel. Discussions related to getting the best deals on
cruises
will be highly welcome. Such discussions might include early
vs.
late bookings, money back guarantees, cruise protection
insurance,
the use of general vs. cruise specific travel agencies and
strategies for booking your own cruises. Any topic that
relates to
cruise ship travel and the cruise industry itself could be
subject
for discussion. In addition, discussion will be allowed on the
history of cruise ship and ocean liner travel.

Rec.travel.cruises will:

1) Help the traveller make an informed decision in how to
book a
cruise without the pressure of a travel agent (travel
agents
are welcome to the group and are encouraged to
participate
in the discussion provided that there shall be no overt
solicitation of business within postings).

2) Provide the new cruiser with the benefit of the
experience of
veteran cruises.

3) Provide the new cruiser with information as to what to
expect
once he or she actually arrives on the ship ready to
sail.
Such topics as cruise ship dress codes, dining room
traditions, shopping, booking shore excursions and
tipping
are all topics that the first time cruiser needs to be
familiar with.

An FTP site will be maintained for related rec.travel.cruise
files.
These files will include a set of Frequently Asked Questions
(FAQ's). Members of the newsgroup who go on cruises will be
asked
to write reviews of their experiences. These cruise reviews
will be
stored at the FTP site and will serve as a very valuable
resource to
anyone looking into sailing on the same ship or itenarary. In
addition, a comprehensive listing of all cruise ships and lines
will
be maintained as part of the FAQ's.

In summary, rec.travel.cruises encourages the free and open
discussion on all aspects of cruise ship travel. Justifiable
critism of specific cruise ships and lines will be welcome up
to the
point of becoming personal vendettas against a specific ship or
line. Users are strongly urged to keep messages of a
confrontational or argumentative nature to a minimum. Finally,
it
is requested that articles posted to rec.travel.cruises not be
crossposted to rec.travel or the other travel newsgroups.

From
Fri Aug 19 13:45:36 1994
Control: newgroup rec.travel.cruises
Newsgroups: rec.travel.cruises
From:
(David C Lawrence)
Sender:
(David C Lawrence)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 1994 17:45:37 GMT

[...]

Fri Nov 24 17:23:46 1995
Date: 25 Nov 1995 03:07:54 NSK

Subject: cmsg newgroup rec.travel.cruises
Control: newgroup rec.travel.cruises
Newsgroups: rec.travel.cruises.ctl

For your newsgroups file:
rec.travel.cruises

Old May 13th, 2006, 07:31 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

On Fri, 12 May 2006 13:00:47 -0500 in rec.travel.cruises, "George
Leppla" wrote:

What exactly are the "Usenet rules and guidelines" that you keep referring
to and please cite your source or provide a link.

for you, george, you are forbidden from advertising on usenet by
yahoo's terms of service

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

"You agree to not use the Service to:snip

upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any
unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials,
"junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any
other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as
shopping) that are designated for such purpose (please read our
complete Spam Policy);snip"

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/guidelines/spam.html

"NOTICE: Sending unsolicited email advertisements to or through
Yahoo! computer systems will use or cause to be used Yahoo!
servers located in California. Any unauthorized use of Yahoo!
computer systems is a violation of the Yahoo! Terms of Service,
Universal Spam Policy, and certain federal and state laws,
including the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (18 U.S.C. § 1030 et
seq.), Section 502 of the California Penal Code, and Section
17538.45 of the California Business and Professions Code. Such
violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil
and criminal penalties."

and anyone who wants to complain about george's spamming should
go to http://abuse.yahoo.com/

ray's ISP is crystaltech.com. can't find their terms of service
on their website, but i'm willing to bet that ray is regularly
violating them and an email to someone on their "contact us" page
would probably be helpful.

in ray's case, he's probably violating copyright all over the
place which would be a good excuse for cutting him off if enough
of you cruise ship sheeple complain.

Old May 13th, 2006, 12:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Dennis P. Harris" schreef in bericht
news : On Fri, 12 May 2006 09:06:00 -0500 in rec.travel.cruises, "George
: Leppla" wrote:
:
: What exactly are the "Usenet rules and guidelines" that you keep
referring
: to and please cite your source or provide a link.
:
: George, here's the charter for the group.

Hi,

That's not what he asked for ! !
George knows there is a charter fir THIS group. However, that CRETIN
ADVERTISER is referring to 'usenet rules and guidelines'.

Old May 13th, 2006, 12:46 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Dennis P. Harris" wrote

for you, george, you are forbidden from advertising on usenet by
yahoo's terms of service

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

"You agree to not use the Service to:snip

1) I do not use Yahoo to post to Usenet. My posts go through Newsguy.
Yahoo is NOT my ISP.

2) According to the r.t.c. charter, there is to be no overt solicitation
within the body of a posting. Signature files are not included in the body
of a posting and are acceptable use.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/guidelines/spam.html

"NOTICE: Sending unsolicited email advertisements to or through
Yahoo! computer systems will use or cause to be used Yahoo!

Dennis, please learn the difference between "unsolicited email
advertisements" and postings on Usenet. FWIW... I never send anyone
unsolicited email advertisements. Even my newsletter is an opt-in
program... you have to sign up.

and anyone who wants to complain about george's spamming should
go to http://abuse.yahoo.com/

Sure... and include all headers, etc so the yahoo people can see what a
total tool you are.

But once again, my simple question has yet to be answered by either you or
Bob:

Old May 13th, 2006, 12:58 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Dennis P. Harris wrote:
in ray's case, he's probably violating copyright all over the
place which would be a good excuse for cutting him off if enough
of you cruise ship sheeple complain.

Obviously you are unfamiliar with how Ray posts information ... Press
releases are cut and pasted ... since they are for distribution ... For
copyrighted material, Ray will merely post the link ... Which is the
acceptable practice ...

Old May 13th, 2006, 04:03 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley

George Leppla wrote:

1) I do not use Yahoo to post to Usenet. My posts go through Newsguy.

I don't know what that is.

Yahoo is NOT my ISP.

anyway, tell me you ' opinion:

IS it conventional for a licensed county inspector to dress like a
veritable slob while on duty, representing the county on official biz?

2) According to the r.t.c. charter, there is to be no overt solicitation
within the body of a posting.

I was first disgusted when I realized this lady was driving, solo, a
big old Grand marquis, likely all over the county, on restaurant/health
inspection. Then, I notice she's wearing a white t-shirt that says
Puppy Love, not tucked in, over jeans and sneakers. They wouldn't have
like a gov issue shirt of some kind for her to wear?

Signature files are not included in the body
of a posting and are acceptable use.

So, i'm ****ed thinking the county could be more fuel efficient for
solo employees on the road, when all she hauling is paperwork and her
own big butt. Ok, it wasn't that big, but this is SUCH a waste all
around, and its time for a nasty gram to local media.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/guidelines/spam.html

"NOTICE: Sending unsolicited email advertisements to or through
Yahoo! computer systems will use or cause to be used Yahoo!

Dennis, please learn the difference between "unsolicited email
advertisements" and postings on Usenet.

~ typiclly pyst.

FWIW... I never send anyone
unsolicited email advertisements.

-- oh, I forgot to note that the name for the DUI chick "was" Porsche
Foxx. (!)

mk5000

"we got that snow, man"--Young Jeezy's T shirt

Old May 13th, 2006, 05:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"George Leppla" wrote in message

"Dennis P. Harris" wrote

[...]

Where are all these crack pots coming from????