Alerts to New Cruisers & New Visitors (Skip Clicking if No Interests)

Old May 14th, 2006, 02:49 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Alerts to New Cruisers & New Visitors

I hope that nobody minds that I have changed the subject back to almost the
original.

I am not now, nor have I ever been a "LYING SHILL FOR GOLDENBERG"

I don't even know Ray Goldenberg, have never and probably will never use him
as a travel agent.

But none of this means anything to Bob Ling, the poster of 186 anti Ray
Goldenberg and anyone who chose to defend him messages, and once Google
terminated him, showed his disrespect for them by coming back again and
starting the same crap again.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

"number6" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dennis P. Harris wrote:
in ray's case, he's probably violating copyright all over the
place which would be a good excuse for cutting him off if enough
of you cruise ship sheeple complain.

Obviously you are unfamiliar with how Ray posts information ... Press
releases are cut and pasted ... since they are for distribution ... For
copyrighted material, Ray will merely post the link ... Which is the
acceptable practice ...

Old May 14th, 2006, 04:20 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default DICK GOLDHABER IS A LYING SHILL FOR GOLDENBERG. See PROOF here.

Dick G wrote:
I hope that nobody minds that I have changed the subject back to almost the
original.

I DO mind, until you have given successful rebuttal to the THREE LIES
I had given as PROOF in that post.

I am not now, nor have I ever been a "LYING SHILL FOR GOLDENBERG"

Then why didn't you respond to
RF THREE LIES in THREE narratives -- by Dick Goldhaber!

But none of this means anything to Bob Ling, the poster of 186 anti Ray
Goldenberg and anyone who chose to defend him messages, and once Google
terminated him, showed his disrespect for them by coming back again and
starting the same crap again.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

The case of my blocked posting ID is still pending investigation by
Google.

I showed disrespect for Google by complaining to them about
Ray's post which urged TA's to FALSELY report ABUSE on
this posting ID even before I posted anything?

RF That was providing the EVIDENCE of Ray's libel AND solicitation
RF for false reports of abuse.

Maliciously pre-meditated solicitation of false reports of abuse!

Now you are trying to wash your hand by claiming you don't
know Ray Goldenberg. You HISTORY of association with him
is in the archives. EVERYONE who has been around more than
a few weeks know the "Goldie twins" meaning Goldenberg and
Goldhaber.

For the THIRD time, I am asking (and you didn't answer) the
meaning of your line below to Ray Goldenberg:

I have done my part.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Dick Goldhaber, it would be helpful if you can clarify your line
"I have done my part" above.

Have you done your part of spying for Ray Goldenberg to provide
him the information about my new posting account Dr_Bob_Ling,
so that he can incriminate himself; OR you have done your part
by pressing the ABUSE button as he commanded you and others
to file the FALSE ABUSE report about
posting account?

-- Doctor Bob (aka Reef Fish).