Woman dies from fall on cruise ship in Gulf

Old October 6th, 2006, 12:12 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
F.

Default Woman dies from fall on cruise ship in Gulf

"Dick G" dickdotgoldhaber@gmaildotcom wrote in message
. ..
"JP" wrote in message

Where did you get your moron training? On the AVLV newsgroup Mr.
Pimentel?
You are quite the troll. Just as bad as some other people on this
newsgroup
have mentioned. Do you think all of my opinions should agree with your
views? Or, are you just an everyday asshole, looking to give someone a
bad
time?

JP

Treasure this note, John, as this may be the only time I will ever agree
with you.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Now dickie................Didn't you tell him all about me already? I get
it, he doesn't. Keep up the good work goldie, you are such a schmuck

Old October 6th, 2006, 12:14 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
F.

"jim" wrote in message
.. .

"JP" wrote in message
"F." wrote in message

"JP" wrote in message

One final comment....I can't wait to see dick g's reaction to my

approval
of
the oregon suicide law.

JP
And you wonder why.............?

Where did you get your moron training? On the AVLV newsgroup Mr.
Pimentel?
You are quite the troll. Just as bad as some other people on this
newsgroup
have mentioned. Do you think all of my opinions should agree with your
views? Or, are you just an everyday asshole, looking to give someone a
bad
time?

JP

Did I miss some text? He made the statement that he wondered why you want
to know his feelings and reaction and you let loose with some tirade? By
golly, I think this bloke has gone 'round the bend!G
Jim

I'm telling you Jim, the wife wanted to know why I was laughing in the room
all alone.............Now she knows why and is amazed at how easily people
react to nonsense.

Old October 6th, 2006, 01:30 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
JP[_3_]

Insensitive? Oh...you mean politically incorrect. I could care less about PC
bull****. I walked up to the stratsphere hotel in vegas one day and they had
the fire department there washing someone's body parts away from the hotel.
It wasn't a nice event and thats why people should not kill themselves in
public. If you don't like my opinion, then shove it.

JP

"jim" wrote in message
. ..

"JP" wrote in message

No moron, I'm 62 not 10 and I really don't care one way or another if
someone wants to end their life. that is their business and none of

mine.
just think it should be done in private and the public should not be
forced
to watch someone get spattered on the street or on the deck of a ship.

It
has the potential to ruin your whole day. If someone wants to take a
bottle
of pills or blow their brains out, do it at home; not where I have to

see
the blood and gore. Am I insensitive? No. I just don't stick my nose in
other other people's affairs. What they do is no concern of mine as long
as
it does not affect me directly.

JP

My God you really are an insensitive *******! Also unbelivably self
absorbed. Nothing matters to you but you. I'm amazed that you have lived

be 62 with your attitude. You still act like you are 10 and I apologize to
the majority of 10 year olds that are much more human than you are.
Jim

"jim" wrote in message
. ..

"JP" wrote in message

"jim" wrote in message
news It seems the really sick *******s are the ones that come out and

make
remarks about someone whose life was so distressing to them they

took
their
own life. There is something seriously wrong with anyone that
contemplates
suicide, but they are not wackos, fruitcakes or any of the other

terrible
things you think are funny to say about them. I'm lucky, I have

never
had
anyone in my family do this. Hopefully you will be that lucky but if
someone
you know or love kills themselves, think of how you would feel if
complete
strangers publicly called them these names. Grow up.
Jim

"Frank from Deeetroit" wrote in message
. ..

"JP" wrote in message
"Newby" wrote in message

"JP" wrote in message
"Jaap" wrote in message
.. .
Woman dies from fall on cruise ship in Gulf

48-year-old woman died from a fall on a cruise ship operated
by
Carnival
Corp., the company said.

[snipped]

The fall didn't kill her,
' Twas the impact with the deck that did 'er in.

Your absolutely correct. As W.C. Fields once said, while falling
off
of
1900 foot cliff..."It's not the first 1899 feet that will kill

you
my
dear..it's the last foot that will do you in".

BTW..it is the booze that puts a person into the frame of mind to

even
think
about suicide.

JP

Nah, it is the sober crazy mind that creates the thought of

suicide.

Let me clarify my posting. People, who commit suicide are not
"fruitcakes".
I did not mean for that term to apply to anyone, who took their own

life.
meant for the term "fruitcakes" to apply to people, who took their

own
lives
and make a spectacle of the act...I.E. Jump off of a cruise
ship....jump
from a tall building onto the street below etc etc. They are

"fruitcakes"
in
that they want to make the public observe their horrendous act. They
should
do it in private at home and not create a public spectacle.

JP

You are digging yourself a deeper hole. If someone is so distraught

that
they take their own life, you think they really care what you think or

if
killing themselves might offend you? Not only are you showing yourself

be
an insensitive ass, but also a stupid one! How old are you anyway, 10?
Jim

Old October 6th, 2006, 01:41 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
JP[_3_]

Look Jim. Lets start over. I am not insensitive to other people problems and
troubles. I'll help anyone who wants help, but I feel some things need to be
done in private and are not a public event. if someone has suicidal
thoughts, it is up to them to get advice and help, so they can rebound and
eliminate the bad thoughts. That takes a doctor; not me.
I believe people should have a right to terminate their lives if they feel
they have problems and cannot continue with a normal life. In any event,
they should not subject other people to a suicide spectacular. Why ruin a
cruise for everyone else? Stay home and get some treatment. Tell someone and
seek help on the ship from the crew, but don't create an event to ruin the
cruise for everyone else.

JP

. ..

"JP" wrote in message

Where did you get your moron training? On the AVLV newsgroup Mr.
Pimentel?
You are quite the troll. Just as bad as some other people on this
newsgroup
have mentioned. Do you think all of my opinions should agree with your
views? Or, are you just an everyday asshole, looking to give someone a
bad
time?

JP

Treasure this note, John, as this may be the only time I will ever agree
with you.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Guess that confirms it with DG agreeing with him for this rant. They have
both lost their minds.
Jim

Old October 6th, 2006, 01:46 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
JP[_3_]

"F." wrote in message

"JP" wrote in message

"JP" wrote in message

One final comment....I can't wait to see dick g's reaction to my

approval
of
the oregon suicide law.

JP
And you wonder why.............?

Where did you get your moron training? On the AVLV newsgroup Mr.

Pimentel?
You are quite the troll. Just as bad as some other people on this
newsgroup
have mentioned. Do you think all of my opinions should agree with your
views? Or, are you just an everyday asshole, looking to give someone a

bad
time?

JP

All this from........"And you wonder why.............?"

JP you sure need some counseling. Your people skills are really out of

sync.

It is a shame I do not live close enough to you. I would give anything to
**** in you cereal every day. You pose no threat or challenge to me, you

are
an old weak man with an emotional issue. Send me your name and address and
$50, I know this ho in jersey that loves old men.

I have no emotional issues, except I don't like people who hide behind
computers and toss out BS, at everyone who expresses an opinion.

**** all you like...I don't eat cereal.

An old ho in Jersey? Are you pimping for her? Must be a high class ho, if
$50 is needed. Most ho's go for $10 and $20. Its the white call girls who
command $200 a trick. Don't sell yourself short F. Go for the bigtime.

JP

Old October 6th, 2006, 01:54 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
F.

"JP" wrote in message

"JP" wrote in message
[...]

You're reading comprehension is off also. You put more into what is not
there. Ask you're new best friend dickhead, he lives in the neighborhood I'm
sure

Old October 6th, 2006, 04:14 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
jim

"JP" wrote in message

"JP" wrote in message
[...]

I see you are also a racist as well. (sigh)
Jim

Old October 6th, 2006, 12:19 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
F.

"JP" wrote in message
You would do better if you called him just dick..or dick g.

JP

That is about the 3rd time you mentioned that............WHY...should I not
refer to dickhead as dickhead? I think whoever bestowed the honor to him
should receive an award