RANDI OF RANDIS HAPPYHORSES IS VERY ILL IN MAZATALAN

Old February 13th, 2009, 09:05 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default RANDI OF RANDIS HAPPYHORSES IS VERY ILL IN MAZATALAN

SHE HAS FALLEN AND IS IN POOR HEALTH...DOES ANYONE KNOW SOMEONE WHO
CAN HELP HER IN MAZATLAN?
Old February 14th, 2009, 02:55 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
kerry ambler

you are the only one who has mentioned this about randi. do you have any
more information?

Old February 14th, 2009, 04:12 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

wrote in message

SHE HAS FALLEN AND IS IN POOR HEALTH...DOES ANYONE KNOW SOMEONE WHO
CAN HELP HER IN MAZATLAN?

got an email from toni who helps her with the horses...he wrote in
broken english that she has fallen and is in poor health...toni asked
me to help but i live in san diego and have trying to get some
contacts for her....so far mazatlan frank has written and said he will
keep me informed...randi has a sister in new mexico and a goo friend
in arizona so i am trying to start connections that might be needed in
case randi becomes an invalid...lets hope she gets better!
Old February 14th, 2009, 10:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Peri

kerry ambler wrote:
you are the only one who has mentioned this about randi. do you have any
more information?

Seems to have been confirmed on Cruise Critic by Maz Frank.

We have been fortunate to ride two times with Randi. My kids will tell
you it is one of their favorite shore excursions ever. Rarely have we
laughed so hard and enjoyed such fun together. I will be eternally
grateful for the memories, and send all my best wishes for a speedy and
complete recovery.

Randi's a pistol. I wouldn't bet against her, that's for sure!

~ Peri