Places to stop between Sydney and Melbourne?

Old February 8th, 2007, 04:56 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
[email protected]

Default Places to stop between Sydney and Melbourne?

Hi,

I am planning a trip from sydney to melbourne by bus and looking for
suggestions on places to stop and stay on the way. I was hoping to
stick to the coast but this is no big deal. If anyone has any
suggestions it would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Burnsy

Old February 8th, 2007, 05:53 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Julie

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I am planning a trip from sydney to melbourne by bus and looking for
suggestions on places to stop and stay on the way. I was hoping to
stick to the coast but this is no big deal. If anyone has any
suggestions it would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Burnsy

If you have the time the best way is of course by the coast road.

Places to stop a Lakes Entrance, Mallacoota, Eden, Merimbula, Batemans
Bay, Nowra, Kiama.

There are lots of smaller places inbetween but I'm sure there would be major
bus interchanges at these places.

This is one bus service that seems to be similar to what you want to do.

http://www.premierms.com.au/services.htm

Julie

Old February 8th, 2007, 06:08 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
[email protected]

If you have the time the best way is of course by the coast road.

Places to stop a Lakes Entrance, Mallacoota, Eden, Merimbula, Batemans
Bay, Nowra, Kiama.

There are lots of smaller places inbetween but I'm sure there would be major
bus interchanges at these places.

This is one bus service that seems to be similar to what you want to do.

http://www.premierms.com.au/services.htm

Julie

Thanks Julie, I did note Kiama as a place to visit but theres are few
there Ill definetely look up. Ive also got myself a timetable for
PremMS buses. Thanks again