best/worst in air travel

Old October 27th, 2008, 04:42 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
AZ Nomad[_3_]

Default best/worst in air travel

http://www.smartertravel.com/Readers-Choice-2008

Why am I not surprised to find US Airways at the bottom?

I used to like the company when it was America West.
Old October 27th, 2008, 05:10 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Dave Smith

AZ Nomad wrote:
http://www.smartertravel.com/Readers-Choice-2008

Why am I not surprised to find US Airways at the bottom?

I used to like the company when it was America West.

My brother has been on s number of golf holidays and flew twice on US
Airways and they were both horrible. On one trip, six guys flew
together. My brother was the only one who had both his luggage and golf
clubs. All the others had their golf clubs go missing and a couple lost
their luggage too. However, my brother's brand new suitcase was ripped
and they would not pay for repairs. the return flight was 12 hours late.

Old October 27th, 2008, 09:03 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Runge13[_2_]

US Airways has no customer service.
Third world class, never again with them.
Best part is, I always find cheaper than them.

Old October 28th, 2008, 11:19 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_82_]

Default Air scRunge is the worst in air travel

Runge13 blabbles:

US Airways has no customer service.
Third world class, never again with them.
Best part is, I always find cheaper than them.

Except that your plane never "takes off", scRunge...

--
Best
Greg

" I find Greg Morrow lowbrow, witless, and obnoxious. For him to claim that
we are some
kind of comedy team turns my stomach."
- "cybercat" to me on rec.food.cooking

Old October 29th, 2008, 06:45 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
Runge13[_2_]

Default cretins of the world, unite !

"Magda" --- a écrit dans le message de
On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 17:19:39 -0600, "Gregory Morrow"
wrote:

... Runge13 blabbles:
... US Airways has no customer service.
... Third world class, never again with them.
... Best part is, I always find cheaper than them.
... Except that your plane never "takes off", scRunge...

He is in love with you, Greg. So is Markku, btw, but don't tell him!

=====
It sounds much better in French, but then, everything does.

Old October 29th, 2008, 11:15 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
Markku Grönroos

"Gregory Morrow" kirjoitti
viestissä:YIidncOfW4tAEJrUnZ2dnUVZ_sDinZ2d@earthli nk.com...

Runge13 blabbles:

US Airways has no customer service.
Third world class, never again with them.
Best part is, I always find cheaper than them.

Except that your plane never "takes off", scRunge...

Have you faggot ever given a thought what do you hang around rte in the
first place. By all means consult an able shrink.

Old October 29th, 2008, 07:21 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
Runge13[_2_]

Default Morrow the beggar

no money for a shrink, poor morrow !
Bankrupt like his country.

.fi...

Old October 29th, 2008, 08:14 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_84_]

Magda wrote:

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 17:19:39 -0600, "Gregory Morrow"

wrote:

... Runge13 blabbles:
... US Airways has no customer service.
... Third world class, never again with them.
... Best part is, I always find cheaper than them.
... Except that your plane never "takes off", scRunge...

He is in love with you, Greg. So is Markku, btw, but don't tell him!

It's a tough job being popular, luv...!!!

;-P

Old October 29th, 2008, 08:35 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
Keith Anderson

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:14:58 -0600, "Gregory Morrow"
wrote:

Magda wrote:

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 17:19:39 -0600, "Gregory Morrow"

wrote:

... Runge13 blabbles:
... US Airways has no customer service.
... Third world class, never again with them.
... Best part is, I always find cheaper than them.
... Except that your plane never "takes off", scRunge...

He is in love with you, Greg. So is Markku, btw, but don't tell him!

It's a tough job being popular, luv...!!!

Arf!

Keith (formerly of Bristol UK)
now moved to Berlin/nach Berlin umgezogen
Old October 29th, 2008, 09:32 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_85_]

Magda wrote:

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:14:58 -0600, in rec.travel.europe, "Gregory Morrow"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... Magda wrote:
... On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 17:19:39 -0600, "Gregory Morrow"

... wrote:
... ... Runge13 blabbles:
... ...
... ... US Airways has no customer service.
... ... Third world class, never again with them.
... ... Best part is, I always find cheaper than them.
... ...
... ...
... ... Except that your plane never "takes off", scRunge...
... He is in love with you, Greg. So is Markku, btw, but don't tell

him!
... It's a tough job being popular, luv...!!!
... ;-P

But it pays lavishly in nature...

"au naturel"...???

;-)