Newsletter: The Secrets everyone kept in 1994

Old June 11th, 2006, 09:36 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

Default Newsletter: The Secrets everyone kept in 1994

Newsletter: The Secrets everyone kept in 1994

Introduction
So many interesting things have occurred since the last issue. Sadly, there
was so much material, that we had to leave some things over for the next
issue.

In this issue, we had to leave out our thoughts on the firing of the head of
National Intelligence. Again, it appears to us as if the firing of Jacob
Zuma, is creating other problems which will come back to haunt President
Mbeki for a long time to come. The almost instant firing of the head of
National Intelligence is an event almost as big as the original firing of
Vice President Zuma, yet they tried to squash it in the media as quickly as
they could. The former head of National Intelligence has not had a chance to
defend himself, and judging by his stance, I think he is going to shock
quite a few people. As we said last time, there is undoubtedly a conspiracy
against Zuma, just like there was against PW Botha. The only difference is,
that the former head of National Intelligence was investigating this and was
finding it to be real. That must be why President Mbeki fired him in an
instant. We will look at the evidence in the next issue.

Many topics we touched on last time, and many trends we spoke of, are now
going stronger than ever. Oil is breaking all records, and gold is set to
make history as it too leaps to almost unimaginable highs. So in this issue
we decided to give out some investment advice. In future issues we will
touch on some of these topics which will affect your pocket.

Another important event occurred when the Zimbabwean government said they
had discovered an arms cache. As a result of these accusations of treason
and the possible violent overthrow of Mugabe, an MP from the MDC then fled
to South Africa to ask for political asylum. The South African government
has been surprisingly quiet about this event.

Former President PW Botha recently gave an interview, the first
comprehensive one since he left politics in 1989, and that was also quickly
hushed up. Not a single TV channel dared to show it. We believe in Free
Speech and we will tell you how to get a hold of a copy of it on DVD.

In the last issue, we mentioned the virtually unknown history of CIA
intervention in African politics. In this issue we will continue with this
story. In 1995, a fascinating article appeared in the "International Journal
of Intelligence and Counterintelligence". It revealed, in public, for the
first time ever, the CIA's role in the events up to and including the 1994
election in South Africa. To my knowledge, nobody in South Africa has ever
published any of this before. The 2nd paragraph in that article reads: "But,
those with power, or who are connected to it, do not want the facts about
the funding of the election to be known because it would reveal a pattern of
deception and control, both to influence the outcome and to moderate the
African National Congress. And those on the radical left don't want it known
that the ANC has compromised itself by joining the list of organizations
taking money from the United States, because they think it will hurt the
cause of revolution. Everyone involved, across the ideological spectrum, has
therefore joined in a kind of game to cloud the minds of outside observers."

At the time of writing, things are heating up in the Middle East. Tensions
between the USA, Israel and Iran are at their highest levels ever. So
whichever way you look at it, we are heading for truly fascinating times not
only in southern Africa, but also worldwide and we will be keeping our
finger on the pulse in future issues.

In this Issue:-
.. Part I: The History of CIA intervention in Southern African Politics
.. Gun Owners Association of South Africa has been launched
.. The World's Best Investment Opportunity
.. Former President PW Botha's Suppressed TV Interview
.. Zimbabwe: Arms Cache discovery & White MP seeks asylum in S. Africa
.. Interview with a Senior CIA Officer in the Middle East
.. Chinese jamming radio broadcasts into Zimbabwe
.. The Prince of Darkness (Cartoon)
.. Roberta Mugabe - The Queen of Tyranny! (Photo)
.. Political Cartoons
.. Humour
.. South African Farmers are protecting themselves

Straight Talk's website is: www.StraightTalk.co.za