Bali Best Way

Old April 27th, 2007, 05:02 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
BaliBestWay

Default Bali Best Way

Dear Travelers and Tour Operators,
Greeting from Bali Best
If anyone of you is ever planning to see Bali with immense interest
Traveling Bali Indonesia, Islands of god please join us for your
complete plan holiday. We are organizing the excited adventure
activities in Bali. We offer trekking, mountaineering, river rafting,
jungle safari, sight seeing and etc in the Bali regions, which
includes Java, and Lombok. Also offer village, cultural, bicycle,
bike
tours and much more.
Again, we offer the great quality, service, and price for your
itinerary in the majestic of our islands. We provide professional and
courteous travel agents to assist with the planning of your next trip
Also we can booking accommodation, hotel ,villas ,bungalow with
special prices from our partnership .
Interested persons/agencies may contact us for the require
information.
We are always at your service. Enjoy your plan holiday with us,
Please write us at given address.

Best compliments,
Bali Best Ways Tour Operator
Offices in Denpasar :
Jln siulan No 03, Denpasar
Bali - Indonesia
Phone :+62-361-7902235
Phone :+62-361-468301
In Ubud
Puri Asri Villas & Spa
Nyuh bulan , Ubud Gianyar 80571
Bali - Indonesia
Phone :+62-361-7902235
Phone :+62-361-468301

Email:
Web: http://www.balibestway.com/
http://www.balibicycling.com
http://www.kindlybalidriver.com/
Sponsored by Puri Asri Villas & Spa Budget villas & accommodation
located at Nyuh kuning village Ubud Bali - Indonesia
Web : http://www.puriasrivillas.com

Old April 27th, 2007, 05:10 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Lawrence Akutagawa

yet still another one of the geographically lost...this time, from the land
with the greatest number of muslims....

oups.com...

Old April 28th, 2007, 09:22 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
k[_1_]

"Lawrence Akutagawa" wrote in message
t...
yet still another one of the geographically lost...this time, from the
land with the greatest number of muslims....

Um, no. Bali is 95% Hindu. It's only a 26 hr flight from NY. That doesn't
qualify as USA-Canada?

Old April 28th, 2007, 10:45 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Lawrence Akutagawa

"k" wrote in message
et...

"Lawrence Akutagawa" wrote in message
t...
yet still another one of the geographically lost...this time, from the
land with the greatest number of muslims....

Um, no. Bali is 95% Hindu. It's only a 26 hr flight from NY. That
doesn't qualify as USA-Canada?

chuckle I submit that unless something happened the last week or so Bali
is not a nation, but part of the nation Indonesia....let's see with 88%
muslim out ot total population of 245,453,739 that means about 216,000,000
muslims in that country
http://www.nationbynation.com/Indonesia/Population.html

hmmmm...cross check: http://islamicweb.com/begin/population.htm - These
numbers look old (look at USA with total population of 266,476,378 instead
of the 300,000,000 plus today. What is relevant, though, is the number of
muslims in Indonesia as compared to that in other countries...no other
country has as many muslims.

As I said, another of the geographically lost...this one determines whether
a place is in the usa-canada by flight time from NY. A novel idea!
Perhaps - just perhaps - that is the thinking underlying all those Aussie,
Italian, Malaysian, Chinese, and Turkish posts here of late? Think -
think - think...golly gee - that makes everywhere and anywhere qualify as
USA-Canada, does it not? I mean where in the world is a place not within 26
hours direct flying time from NY? (not counting stopovers, of course - just
actual time flying) So here, folks, we have another instance of someone for
whom everywhere and anywhere is in USA-Canada. Wonder this is
representative of the kind of geographical learning in that part of the
world....