How do you island hop in Hawaii?

Old February 12th, 2008, 01:33 AM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected]

Default How do you island hop in Hawaii?

Probably a stupid question, but wife and I will be going back to
Hawaii. We've been to Maui and Kauai, but would this time, like to go
to both. We usually leave from SFO.

So how do we do this? Do we book a round trip ticket with a carrier
from SFO and fly into Maui stay there a few days and then do a island
hop to Kauai stay there. Then what? Do you fly back to Maui and then
leave? Or is it possible to leave straight from Kauai?
Old February 13th, 2008, 01:22 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Pro

First decide which island you want to visit upon landing,
Then decide what would be your last island to be on before departing
home.
You can book a RT into one island and out from another island.

I strongly advise to Fly into the first island. Nonstop from your
destination.
then fly interisland to the last island,
This way you dont double back with interIsland flights.

there are alot of airliners flying from the SFO Bay Area Nonstop to
just about any airport on the islands.

One sceneario(sp) is
SFO- Maui
spend a few days , take an interisland flight to Kauai, spend a few
days and the fly home to the SFBay Area Nonstop from Kauai.
ATA and Aloha from Oakland
United from SFO too
Old February 13th, 2008, 06:57 PM posted to rec.travel.air
lSnow Bird

On Feb 11, 7:33*pm, wrote:
Probably a stupid question, but wife and I will be going back to
Hawaii. We've been to Maui and Kauai, but would this time, like to go
to both. We usually leave from SFO.

So how do we do this? Do we book a round trip ticket with a carrier
from SFO and fly into Maui stay there a few days and then do a island
hop to Kauai stay there. Then what? Do you fly back to Maui and then
leave? Or is it possible to leave straight from Kauai?

There are some great Hawaiian specials on my website www.liveearthtravel.net..
You can click on Book Travel. You can book rental cars, hotels,
airline tickets, flowers, event tickets while you are in Hawaii.

This is a business that anyone can have for under $500. I have been
able to travel for pennies on the $$. If you fill in the finfo on
"Deals and Steals" you will be notified of incredible pricing breaks.

I do this as a home business because of having to care for a
terminally ill daughter. It has offered a residual income and the
ability to tax deduct all my vacations and home business expenses.

My phone # is on the site and I would be happy to help with your
Hawaiian vacation---Irene