How much for our daughter?

Old March 16th, 2008, 03:49 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ray[_2_]

Default How much for our daughter?

My wife and I are looking at a Bermuda cruise on Royal Caribbean. The price
is $749/pp. We have a 1 year old. Does she pay full price, a reduced rate,
or is she free? (Somehow, I don't think "free" is a real option)

Also, the $749 price is for an oceanview cabin. Will Royal Carib provide a
crib and will it fit in one of those cabins? I know they are tight to begin
with, so I'm wondering if we'd have to go with a larger cabin (at a higher
price) to make this work.

Thanks
--

Ray

Remove NO and SPAM to reply

Old March 16th, 2008, 02:02 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
lovemycruises

On Mar 15, 11:49*pm, "Ray" wrote:
My wife and I are looking at a Bermuda cruise on Royal Caribbean. *The price
is $749/pp. *We have a 1 year old. *Does she pay full price, a reduced rate,
or is she free? (Somehow, I don't think "free" is a real option)

Also, the $749 price is for an oceanview cabin. *Will Royal Carib provide a
crib and will it fit in one of those cabins? *I know they are tight to begin
with, so I'm wondering if we'd have to go with a larger cabin (at a higher
price) to make this work.

Thanks
--

Ray

Remove NO and SPAM to reply

Ray
Most of the time you will have to pay for a child, however the 3rd
person in the room is usually at a reduced fare whether it is an adult
or child. Some cruiselines in fact have even larger discounts for
children and cruise lines such as MSC allow children to go free
Sharon
Old March 17th, 2008, 07:33 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Ray wrote:
My wife and I are looking at a Bermuda cruise on Royal Caribbean. The price
is $749/pp. We have a 1 year old. Does she pay full price, a reduced rate,
or is she free? (Somehow, I don't think "free" is a real option)

Also, the $749 price is for an oceanview cabin. Will Royal Carib provide a
crib and will it fit in one of those cabins? I know they are tight to begin
with, so I'm wondering if we'd have to go with a larger cabin (at a higher
price) to make this work.

Thanks

Ray,

The best way to find out is use the toll free number and call the cruise
line.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old March 17th, 2008, 05:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
clint

I'm sure she'l enjoy the trip!
"Brian K" wrote in message
Ray wrote:
My wife and I are looking at a Bermuda cruise on Royal Caribbean. The
price is $749/pp. We have a 1 year old. Does she pay full price, a
reduced rate, or is she free? (Somehow, I don't think "free" is a real
option)

Also, the $749 price is for an oceanview cabin. Will Royal Carib provide
a crib and will it fit in one of those cabins? I know they are tight to
begin with, so I'm wondering if we'd have to go with a larger cabin (at a
higher price) to make this work.

Thanks

Ray,

The best way to find out is use the toll free number and call the cruise
line.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera "Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once!"

Old March 17th, 2008, 06:51 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rob Rosenhouse

"clint" wrote in
:

I'm sure she'l enjoy the trip!
"Brian K" wrote in message
Ray wrote:
My wife and I are looking at a Bermuda cruise on Royal Caribbean.
The price is $749/pp. We have a 1 year old. Does she pay full
price, a reduced rate, or is she free? (Somehow, I don't think
"free" is a real option)

Also, the $749 price is for an oceanview cabin. Will Royal Carib
provide a crib and will it fit in one of those cabins? I know they
are tight to begin with, so I'm wondering if we'd have to go with a
larger cabin (at a higher price) to make this work.

Thanks

Ray,

Ususally, the third and fourth guest in a stateroom pay a reduced rate.
Contact the cruiseline to be certain.

Rob
Old March 17th, 2008, 07:09 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
nekochan

when my son was 20 months old we had a port-a-crib plus the two of us
in an inside lower cabin on the Celebrity Century (this was about 10
years ago). I'm sure the cabin will fit the 3 of you. The 3rd and 4th
in a cabin are usually at a reduced rate, and if the passenger is
under 2 or 3, it might be only port charges. You should plan on
tipping the cabin steward as if it's a 3rd passenger however - there
will be diapers and such that the cabin steward will have to throw
out, and a toddler makes as much, if not more of a mess, than an adult
(depends on the adult)
Old March 17th, 2008, 09:06 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
J Carnaghie[_2_]

clint wrote:
I'm sure she'l enjoy the trip!
"Brian K" wrote in message

Ray wrote:

My wife and I are looking at a Bermuda cruise on Royal Caribbean. The
price is $749/pp. We have a 1 year old. Does she pay full price, a
reduced rate, or is she free? (Somehow, I don't think "free" is a real
option)

Also, the $749 price is for an oceanview cabin. Will Royal Carib provide
a crib and will it fit in one of those cabins? I know they are tight to
begin with, so I'm wondering if we'd have to go with a larger cabin (at a
higher price) to make this work.

Thanks

Ray,

The best way to find out is use the toll free number and call the cruise
line.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera "Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once!"

And how much will the people in the cabins
adjacent to yours enjoy the night time sounds if
she gets a bit cranky?
You and your fellow cruisers might have a much
nicer vacation if you and wife decide to let
Granny and Gramps take care of little one(s) and
you two "escape" for a week.
If not, most less expensive cabins can accommodate
a crib, but you won't have the ability to walk
around in the cabin when it is set up. Of course,
some cruise lines won't take a little infant at
all because of the risks ....
Cheers,
John in LALALand (On the Left Coast)
Old March 17th, 2008, 09:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_2_]

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 03:49:24 GMT, Ray wrote:

My wife and I are looking at a Bermuda cruise on Royal Caribbean. The price
is $749/pp. We have a 1 year old. Does she pay full price, a reduced rate,
or is she free? (Somehow, I don't think "free" is a real option)

Also, the $749 price is for an oceanview cabin. Will Royal Carib provide a
crib and will it fit in one of those cabins? I know they are tight to begin
with, so I'm wondering if we'd have to go with a larger cabin (at a higher
price) to make this work.

Thanks

Check to see if there isn't a 3x surcharge for BABY.
--
Charles of RTC said: "Like my smoker co-worker who has not worked for
three months now because he has to take oxygen due to diminished lung
Old March 18th, 2008, 04:39 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
lSnow Bird

On Mar 15, 11:49*pm, "Ray" wrote:
My wife and I are looking at a Bermuda cruise on Royal Caribbean. *The price
is $749/pp. *We have a 1 year old. *Does she pay full price, a reduced rate,
or is she free? (Somehow, I don't think "free" is a real option)

Also, the $749 price is for an oceanview cabin. *Will Royal Carib provide a
crib and will it fit in one of those cabins? *I know they are tight to begin
with, so I'm wondering if we'd have to go with a larger cabin (at a higher
price) to make this work.

Thanks
--

Ray

Remove NO and SPAM to reply

Ray, Since you are a travel agent with Lighthouse travel, I am
surprised you do not know the answer to this question. If you do not
have the telephone numbers to call the cruise lines, I will be happy
to provide them---

Irene
Live Earth Travel
http:www.liveearthtravel.net
Old March 18th, 2008, 04:53 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ray Goldenberg Ray Goldenberg is offline
Banned

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:39:04 -0700 (PDT), lSnow Bird
wrote:

On Mar 15, 11:49*pm, "Ray" wrote:
[...]

Hi Irene,

This is another Ray, not me. Another mistake by you. Kind of like you
thought rec.travel.cruises was a "Google Group". Kind of like you
thought you could sell Celebrity through your card mill host.
BTW, I will await your public apology. :+)

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905