The Princess Fleet

Old May 22nd, 2004, 12:09 PM
Charles

Default The Princess Fleet

While tooling around the Princess web site to test someones complaint
about the speed of the Princess web site this morning I came upon the
Princess fleet page.

http://www.princess.com/ships/

In my opinion their classification of their fleet is amusing and
inaccurate. Island Princess is listed as Sun Class. The design of these
ships is very different. Royal Princess, Tahitian Princess and Regal
Princess are classified as being in the same class, Regal Class. Those
ships are even more unlike each other.

--
Charles

Old May 22nd, 2004, 06:26 PM
Charles

In article , Bill Wragg
bwragg@NOSPAM wrote:

Your point? You can call them canoes if you wish. What diffewrence does it
make?

Their classes are deceptive. Regal Princess and Tahitian Princess are
not in the same class. And as far as their made up classes Island
Princess is more like Grand Class than Sun Class.

--
Charles
Old May 22nd, 2004, 07:21 PM
Don & Lynn

We haven't been on the Regal class ships so no comment. We have been on the
Coral and the Sun and the Coral seems like a big sister, bigger and better.

We have been on the Star and the Diamond and they are very similar and the
others are sisters.
Don

d...