Holidays in Sardinia (Italy) - the best place of the Mediterranean for your summer holidays

Old July 13th, 2004, 07:43 PM
ThePrudentMariner

Default Holidays in Sardinia (Italy) - the best place of the Mediterranean for your summer holidays

Go away you self righteous prat.

"127.0.0.1" wrote in message
On 13 Jul 2004 07:14:01 -0700,

never rent from a spammer

Old July 14th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Tim Kroesen

Buzz off yourself: this is the worst SPAM abuser in the travel NG's...

Complaint of OP sent to: :

"ThePrudentMariner" wrote in message
Go away you self righteous prat.

"127.0.0.1" wrote in message
On 13 Jul 2004 07:14:01 -0700,

never rent from a spammer

Old July 14th, 2004, 10:30 PM
ThePrudentMariner

Buzz off yourself: this is the worst SPAM abuser in the travel NG's...

I have just had a quick look at all the drivel you have posted to this group
over time and I think you really ought to get out a little more and try to
get a life. Most of your stuff is very sad and negative, mostly about what
people should and shouldn't do. If I were you, I thing I would wait until I
had something worthwhile to contribute before making my next post.

don't bother to reply because I have now kill filed you.

Old July 14th, 2004, 11:30 PM
Tim Kroesen

Defending a SPAMMER by what I post...Bwahaha.

Who but you should care what a fool I make of you...?... Bwahahaha!

No further asinine and equally O/T rebuttal because I'm
'plonked'...BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Tim K

Old July 15th, 2004, 11:39 AM
ThePrudentMariner

Defending a SPAMMER by what I post...Bwahaha.
Who but you should care what a fool I make of you...?... Bwahahaha!
No further asinine and equally O/T rebuttal because I'm
'plonked'...BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thank you for confirming my point so concisely and exquisitely