Best way to fly Buffalo to Minnesota

Old December 20th, 2007, 03:52 AM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected]

Default Best way to fly Buffalo to Minnesota

Hi,

We're looking at taking a bunch of young soccer players from Buffalo
to Minnesota. Who is the best/cheapest airline for this?

I've done some searching but experiences often tell you what web sites
do not.

Thanks
Frank
Old December 20th, 2007, 04:13 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Blake S

wrote in message
Hi,

We're looking at taking a bunch of young soccer players from Buffalo
to Minnesota. Who is the best/cheapest airline for this?

I've done some searching but experiences often tell you what web sites
do not.

Thanks
Frank

Go to nwa.com, put in your dates and choose "flexible dates". That would
be a good start. Keep in mind that Southwest doesn't fly to MSP so that
keeps the prices up a little bit. I got around $230.00 just choosing random
dates in February.

Old December 21st, 2007, 04:49 AM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected]

On Dec 19, 10:22*pm, James Robinson wrote:
wrote:

We're looking at taking a bunch of young soccer players from Buffalo
to Minnesota. *Who is the best/cheapest airline for this?

I've done some searching but experiences often tell you what web sites
do not.

How big a group, what airport in Minnesota, and about when would you be
traveling?

You will probably find that either Northwest or United will be cheapest,
with stops in Detroit or Chicago, respectively. Knowing the group size is
important as a smaller plane might not accommodate it.

It's in mid July 2008 for 6 days and the group would be either 26 or
52 people. 2/3 of the passengers are 14 or younger.