Need suggestions on an executive vacation trip.

Old January 31st, 2009, 07:33 AM
Joshish Joshish is offline
Banned

Default Need suggestions on an executive vacation trip.

Hi everybody, I am going on a business trip to Montreal and would like to know the choices of staying there. The expenses will be considered by the company and I have the option of deciding a place there. The thing is that I would like to have something different than the usual hotel stuff; I would be seeking advice on other places that are luxurious and comfortable too.
Old February 1st, 2009, 04:15 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack

--
Joshish

This groups for hostels and camping backpacking if thats luxurious for you?

--

Get a Global Sim Card from me @ www.ttwff.com & TRAVEL THE WORLD FOR FREE

Old February 1st, 2009, 08:01 PM
jehn jehn is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshish View Post
Hi everybody, I am going on a business trip to Montreal and would like to know the choices of staying there. The expenses will be considered by the company and I have the option of deciding a place there. The thing is that I would like to have something different than the usual hotel stuff; I would be seeking advice on other places that are luxurious and comfortable too.
That’s really good, the company giving the choice to decide the place of stay (wish I too had a choice….but I never go out on executive trips). Anyways, hope to go on a trip by the company soon. As for the idea….I think that you can try out Montreal Furnished Apartment that are offered for vacation or corporate stays. In a furnished apartment you can have the luxuries of a hotel as well as a feeling of comfort too. I think that this will indeed be a good bet for you.