Sounds like a scam

Old September 28th, 2004, 04:01 PM
MarketLou

Default Sounds like a scam

I received this message the other day. It sounds like one of thoses Nigerian
scam letters. Anyone else get one of these? ...Lou
"Dear friend,
Greetings and compliments to you. I am writing you this mail with an ardent
hope that you will consider the message contained in it and respond
accordingly. Before I proceed I will like to introduce myself:
I'm Mr. Shadak Shari, an Indian by nationality .An Oil Merchant in Kuwait. I am
contacting you for a hand of partnership in procuring my funds, I deposited in
a security company in the year 2000.I got your contact through a personal
search on the Internet. I believe that though we have not met before, with
mutual co-operation we would be able to establish the necessary trust needed
for the execution of this project.I decided to withhold some
information’s in this mail for security reasons and I hope you
understand. I will give you just a brief details of this transaction now but as
soon as we have been able to establish some trust, I w ill give you the
complete details that is relevant in making this transaction a success. A while
ago, I acquainted with some plans to establish a project that was suppose to
yield huge profit yearly, before I became afflicted with Cancer of the white
blood cell.
I deposited fund's in Amsterdam The Netherlands in Europe with a Finance and
security company. It will be sad to let you know now that I have been in the
hospital for the past months, as a result of cancer that has eaten so deep
inside into my system. I still have the mind that one day I will die as my
doctor said that it couldn’t be cured that it is very chronic. I have the
intention of retrieving this funds to enable us finalize my plans and
Humanitarian wish.
I want you to be my partner who will assist me in traveling to any of the above
mentioned locations to effect the claims of the funds deposited in there
custody on my behalf. I assure you that you will not encounter any problem in
this help as I will appropriately direct you on how to go about it. Also be
assured that there is no risk involved in this venture. It is absolutely 100%
risk free. All that you need do is to adhere strictly to my instructions, which
I shall give you from time to time.
We shall negotiate what shall be your compensation after this transaction. I
just want you to be rest assured that you will be handsomely rewarded at the
end of this project. If you are interested in assisting me in this transaction,
kindly get back to me on time so I could give you all the relevant
information’s as the sole beneficiary to my funds.
I await your response to this email soon.
Sincerely,
Shadak Shari"

__________________________________________________ _________________________
Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://www.thaihealth.net
these?
Old September 28th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Jo Braun

100% Scam!

Just try to find out the account from which this mail came from and try to
shut it down. For example Yahoo Account: Copy the complete header in the
message and send it to , when everybody will do that they may
loose the energy to continue their scam mails.

Best regards

Jo