Cruise Acronymns? FOD?

Old April 26th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Cruising Chrissy

Default Cruise Acronymns? FOD?

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 00:05:54 -0400, "Dick Goldhaber"
wrote:

Warren and Sunny,

I don't know what happened some time ago that caused the rancor between the
two of you.

Then shut up, you old stick-your-nose-in fart.
Old April 26th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Crb220

From: "Jean O'Boyle"
Date: 4/26/2004 10:28 AM Central Standard Time

"Dick Goldhaber" wrote in message
Warren and Sunny,
It saddens me when a person's lifestyle or age or religion becomes part of

newsgroup intended to share the pleasantries of cruising. I have been the
victim of all three.

Dick, I agree most heartily with all that you have posted, BUT would like to
add something that does not make the newsgroup pleasant ~~ the introduction
of politics, which you are guilty of. Especially the link that you added
yesterday to one of your posts which is full of falsehoods and degrading to
our president and his family. If you dislike him so badly, then you have
the privledge not to vote for him. It is not necessary to bash him on rtc.

Let me see if I understand this drivel......By your standards, its OK to rant
and rave about religon like your did several months ago, but when other people
start saying things about mr. bush, you are the protector. BS!!!!! Grow up
lady and quit trying to change everyone to your beliefs. We are still trying
to dig ourselves out of the bush era in TX. He started something that we have
no business in (Iraq). You once accused me of being CC because you did not
like one of my posted disagreements with you. I think you even killfiled me.
Well here is your chance to do it again.............You and Sunset are prime
examples of senility at its finest. For your info......my email address is as
valid as anything you've seen.

Charlie
Old April 26th, 2004, 07:37 PM
villa deauville

Warren, perhaps this explains how one can be in "two places at the same
time"

Taken from Dizum/Mixmaster website
Messages are sent through chains of remailers.Each remailer removes one
layer of encryption, and forwards the message When the final remailer
delivers the decrypted message to the recipient, it is impossible to
find out where it came from. You can instruct the remailer to delay your
message for some time to make such analysis

SUNNY..........hope your day is as sunny as it is here in S.Florida

S'nd I
XXX

Old April 26th, 2004, 09:36 PM
Howie

villa deauville wrote:

Dick
Here is the take on your quetion
Someone in RTC has been posting under the anon name of Veracity I have
it on good authority it is Warren. After one mean nasty post aimed at
most of ITTS sworn enemies aimed at me, Jean etc. I was enraged. not
only was it written anon but it was demeaning. Again someone gave me
the history of Warren and crap cake and told me Veracity was Warren. I
confronted him with it and now he wants an apology. But in all fairness
I cannot apologize as I am not sure if he is or is not. I know many gays
bt Warren is a "bitch"
Hope all is explained. If not e mail me
Regards
SUNNY

Sunny,

I, too, have been nailed several ties by Ver(ass)ITTy. I have also met
Warren on a couple of occasions, and found him to be a really nice,
normal dude. As far as I know, I have never uttered a single negative
comment about Warren; and there is absolutely no reason for him to have
attacked me.

Ver(a**hole)ITTy, is a frightened, little troll, who is devoid of
genitalia. From my limited exposure to Warren, he is a forthright,
intelligent guy, who doesn't need to hide his identity when speaking his
mind.

Howie - who would like to see this **** about (between) Sunny and Warren
disappear from RTC.

Old April 26th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"Crb220" wrote in message
Let me see if I understand this drivel......By your standards, its OK to

rant
and rave about religon like your did several months ago,still trying
to dig ourselves out of the bush era in TX.

1. Let me get this straight! If my religion was discussed several months
ago--it was because someone else brought it up in a bigoted or disrespectful
way, NOT because I brought it up just for NO reason! The same way that they
berate and belittle anyone of the Jewish faith or ethnicity. Religion has
no place in this newsgroup for debate or ridiculing.

2. I LIVE in Texas and I see no one around me digging themselves out of the
Bush era as you call it. With all the talk of unemployment in this country,
I still see long lines of people waiting outside as well as seated; waiting
for a table in restaurants and they are not *chain* restaurants, everytime
we go out to eat~~People have hard times during all administrations for many
different reasons. It is very easy to blame it on someone else. I am not
defending our president, nor will I say cruel and untruthful things about
him~if you can do better than he, vote him out and YOU run for president
since you seem to know just WHAT a president should do. I feel sorry for ANY
person who is in the president's office. The responsibility is overwhelming
and scary; to be responsible for so much and try to decide what action to
take that will benefit and please everyone~~it's impossible.
Politics and debating about political parties has no place in this newsgroup
either. It's about cruising.

You once accused me of being CC because you did not
like one of my posted disagreements with you.

Perhaps it was because you sounded so much like CC that I thought that she
had taken on another name. Apparently I did not killfile you as I would not
be reading your post. Your name calling below, (Sunny's name) is exactly
what she started..The same goes for your ridiculing people's age~~as if you
will stay at yours forever. This is something that CC was noted for also. I
was always taught to respect my grandparents, parents and elders and learned
much from their wisdom.

I think you even killfiled me.
Well here is your chance to do it again.............You and Sunset are

prime
examples of senility at its finest.

For your info......my email address is as
valid as anything you've seen.
Charlie

As is mine, full name and all.
I have no quarrel with you and I still maintain that religion and politics
do not belong on a cruise newsgroup. I won't do it if you don't ;-)

--Jean

Old April 27th, 2004, 12:26 AM
Warren H. Davis

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote

I just wish that it were possible to make a post to this ng without the fear
of being chided and belitted for a view or opinion about cruising.

Jean,

However it seems to be a fine line, with some, between considering a
response as an alternate opinion or being "chided and belittled". You
sometimes fall on the wrong side of this line simply by reading
intentions that often aren't there, In my opinion.

I think in context of this thread's tangent it would be interesting to
read, *remember* and reflect on something posted years ago in the
newsgroup. By extension, the same holds true for the behind the scenes
whispering that leads to someone else blindly posting innuendo:

From: (villa deauville)
Subject: POSTS AND THREADS
Date: 1999/07/20
Newsgroups: rec.travel.cruises

Has anyone ever noticed how on some posts the original poster sets the
stage for mayhem, insults and bric a brac to be thrown.Then sits back
and enjoys what
he/she has wrought?
Just a thought.

SUNNY
Old April 27th, 2004, 01:34 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"Warren H. Davis" wrote in message
om...
Jean,

However it seems to be a fine line, with some, between considering a
response as an alternate opinion or being "chided and belittled". You
sometimes fall on the wrong side of this line simply by reading
intentions that often aren't there, In my opinion.

That is your opinion, because you don't really know me.
Perhaps if opinions were stated in a less condescending manner or in a less
offensive way, they would not be taken out of context, Warren. I know a lot
has to do with most of us not having met and this way of communicating lacks
facial expressions and the ablility to discern who we* really* are. I do
not attempt to tease or joke with posters whom I have never met, but it is
comfortable for me to be *me* when responding to those whom I have met and
who have gotten to know my personality. It is very possible for me to accept
an alternate opinion as long as that alternate opinion is not one of an
abusive nature that insults my intelligence or there lack of. I notice
that was a favorite *come back* of one person especially, ie; when a poster
stated a different opinion from hers, she would insinuate that they did not
know what they were talking about and that she was so above everyone in
intelligence and her choice of cruise ships. At least she did until I
blocked her messages. Come on, we all love to cruise, we all have our
favorite ships and cruise lines, we all like to hear each other's cruising
experiences, we all have our differences and above all, we ALL have
feelings. . now if we ALL could just be polite to one another! ;-)

--Jean