Tampa airport transportation question

Old May 10th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Tony Rice

Default Tampa airport transportation question

Staying overnight at the Tampa Marriot Airport before a Saturday saildate
on the Carnival Inspiration.

What is the most economical option for 3 people to get from the
airport/Marriot to the dock?

Bay Shuttle quoted me $11 per person for a shared van service. Any
recomendations for other limo services? Is taxi fare fixed from the airport
to the Port of Tampa or meetered? What could I expect to pay for a taxi?
Old May 11th, 2004, 01:26 AM
Hai Pham

Tony,

Last time I took the taxi cab it was with meter but was very cheap it was
$20 or less with hefty tips since the driver was very nice. Don't take the
shared van, it was very horrible since it would stop and pick up enough
people from airport and not all will go to the port (last stop). For 3
people, taxi cab is the cheapest and fastest.