Palladium Grand in Cancun/Riviera Maya

Old May 11th, 2004, 11:30 PM
Hai Pham

Default Palladium Grand in Cancun/Riviera Maya

All:

I just found out one thing and I am little upset about it. The Palladium
Grand Resort has "coupon system" so I asked the travel agent what is it
since it is all-inclusive and here is the answer:

"You are on an all inclusive but most properties will not allow you to dine
in the ala carte restaurants every night. That is why you are given coupons
for the ala carte restaurants. You can dine in the buffet restaurants as
many times as you would like."

With 7 days stay we get 3 coupons per person so we only can dine in the ala
carte restaurants for only 3 nights max.

Hai

Old May 12th, 2004, 11:49 PM
Dave Balcom

On 11 May 2004 22:30:54 GMT, "Hai Pham" wrote:

}I just found out one thing and I am little upset about it. The Palladium
}Grand Resort has "coupon system" so I asked the travel agent what is it
}since it is all-inclusive and here is the answer:

Wow, and I thought the set meal times at the Riu Playacar was bad....

I guess the AI resorts will do whatever the market will bear. If enough
people don't like it and don't go there then they will have to change;
otherwise, more are sure to follow...

Later,
Dave
Old May 29th, 2004, 03:57 PM
Bcit66

That is standard procedure on most All inclusive resort. You are only
allowed a certain number of a la carte dinner. The only resort that I did
not ran into this restriction was Sandals either Cuba or St Lucia did not
have any a la carte restriction. I ran into these type of restriction in
Mexico & Dominican Rep