LA Sunsets?

Old January 10th, 2004, 07:11 AM
New Yorker

Default LA Sunsets?

Going to be in LA next weekend with a friend who's into sunsets. What are
specific spot do you recommend for a great view of the sun going down over
the ocean? Thanks.

Old January 10th, 2004, 08:43 AM
alohacyberian

"New Yorker" wrote in message
m...
Going to be in LA next weekend with a friend who's into sunsets. What are
specific spot do you recommend for a great view of the sun going down over
the ocean? Thanks.

Anywhere along the coast from Orange County to Malibu. Although California
sunsets are nothing special compared to places like Arizona, New Mexico and
Colorado. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect

Old January 10th, 2004, 11:23 AM
Go Fig

In article , New Yorker
wrote:

Going to be in LA next weekend with a friend who's into sunsets. What are
specific spot do you recommend for a great view of the sun going down over
the ocean? Thanks.

Gladstones at the Beach (restaurant). It is at Sunset and PCH. Sunset
starts at about 4:30 PM

jay
Sat Jan 10, 2004

Old January 10th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Bbooth202

My suggestion is to go to Santa Monica Pier for a great sunset look!

BBOOTH
Old January 10th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Steve Cain

Try restaurant on Hermosa Beach Peir, upstairs.
Hennessey's Tavern

Old January 10th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Mtwhitney62

At the Huntington Beach pier I saw a booth that had a poster with a photo of
the sunset of each day of the year in that town; your friend would like that.
Old January 10th, 2004, 05:27 PM
MadHatter

"New Yorker" wrote in message om...
Going to be in LA next weekend with a friend who's into sunsets. What are
specific spot do you recommend for a great view of the sun going down over
the ocean? Thanks.

I'm not from Los Angeles so others will probably have better
suggestions, but I did catch a nice sunset from the Santa Monica pier.
Old January 11th, 2004, 03:36 AM
Frank F. Matthews

Mt. Wilson. FFM

Old January 11th, 2004, 09:07 AM
Icono Clast

"New Yorker" wrote in message om...
Going to be in LA next weekend with a friend who's into sunsets. What are
specific spot do you recommend for a great view of the sun going down over
the ocean? Thanks.

My recommendation is the Getty Center. In addition to the sunset, you
have a great view of Los Angeles, the ocean, and Palos Verdes.