Best Western Terrace Inn, Boston

Old January 11th, 2004, 10:35 PM
cpal

Default Best Western Terrace Inn, Boston

Think I've finally found a hotel. Reasonable, close to T, and looks
relative save. Anyone every stayed here or familiar with area?
Thanks in Advance.
Old January 11th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Jim Davis Sr.

"cpal" wrote in message
m...
Think I've finally found a hotel. Reasonable, close to T, and looks
relative save. Anyone every stayed here or familiar with area?
Thanks in Advance.

I'm not familiar with the area or Hotel, but I've stayed at many Best
Western Hotels in the country, and have never been disappointed.

Old January 12th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Bill Bordiuk

I'll second everything Marcel said. We used to live in that neighborhood (13
years ago, but because it's a student dominated area, it hasn't changed too
much). My parents used to stay at that motel when they were in town and they
never complained. There's also a Holiday Inn on Beacon Street in Brookline
that you might want to try. It's closer to downtown Boston and in a nicer
neighborhood and the C line is a much easier (albeit less colorful) way
downtown. It's also within walking distance of the Coolidge Corner area of
Brookline which has quite a few good restaurants. If you do stay at the
Terrace, there's a Spanish restaurant called Tasca about 2 blocks away that
has decent tapas.

At either place, ask for a room that doesn't face out on the street, if
possible. The T trains run on both Beacon St. and Comm. Ave. and they're
really noisy. Count on keeping the windows closed.

Bill B

m...