Fourth of july

Old July 1st, 2009, 10:39 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

Default Fourth of july

To all my true blooded americans,have a safe and happy holiday, and to
all my canadian friend you also have a good holiday.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..

Old July 1st, 2009, 11:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

Default OT... Fourth of july

"Surfer E2468" wrote in message
To all my true blooded americans,have a safe and happy holiday, and to
all my canadian friend you also have a good holiday.

Thanks, Annie! Happy Independence Day to you and to all on rtc who celebrate
it! Celebrate safely!

--Jean

Old July 4th, 2009, 07:44 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 7/1/2009 5:39 PM Surfer E2468 while holding "Agent 99", exclaimed:
To all my true blooded americans,have a safe and happy holiday, and to
all my canadian friend you also have a good holiday.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

To all my true blooded americans,

For that, I am sure that the First Americans (Native Americans or
Indians) say thanks. But, what about the rest of us? We are a nation if
immigrants. Only the First Americans are the true blooded ones. ( I
know, picky, picky). But I think that we all need some education in
this area. While in British Columbia, I often saw references to "Our
First American Brothers..."

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old July 4th, 2009, 04:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dean Worrell[_3_]

Brian K wrote:
On 7/1/2009 5:39 PM Surfer E2468 while holding "Agent 99", exclaimed:
To all my true blooded americans,have a safe and happy holiday, and to
all my canadian friend you also have a good holiday.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

To all my true blooded americans,

For that, I am sure that the First Americans (Native Americans or
Indians) say thanks. But, what about the rest of us? We are a nation if
immigrants. Only the First Americans are the true blooded ones. ( I
know, picky, picky). But I think that we all need some education in
this area. While in British Columbia, I often saw references to "Our
First American Brothers..."

Brian,

I must humbly take issue. I am a native American, though I doubt I have
a bit of aboriginal-American blood in me. I do have some German,
English, Canadian, Swedish, and who-knows-what ancestors. I am an American.

Be that as it may, I hope everyone has a pleasant Independence Day Holiday.

Dean --- Doubt we'll get that family cookout done seeing as it is again
raining in central Illinois (10 inches over normal rainfall for the year).
Old July 4th, 2009, 05:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_3_]

"Brian K" wrote in message
m...
On 7/1/2009 5:39 PM Surfer E2468 while holding "Agent 99", exclaimed:
To all my true blooded americans,have a safe and happy holiday, and to
all my canadian friend you also have a good holiday.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

To all my true blooded americans,

For that, I am sure that the First Americans (Native Americans or
Indians) say thanks. But, what about the rest of us? We are a nation if
immigrants. Only the First Americans are the true blooded ones. ( I know,
picky, picky). But I think that we all need some education in this area.
While in British Columbia, I often saw references to "Our First American
Brothers..."

Brian, you are being picky and missing the entire issue here.
It's Independence Day and Annie by saying, "true blooded Americans." meant
all those who are loyal to and love their country.
Let's not make it complicated! Happy Fourth of July, Everyone!

--Jean---in HOT Texas with 103 degrees predicted again today.

Old July 4th, 2009, 05:29 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
kerry ambler

isn't the idea of independance day, independance from england? the people
who came from europe many many moons ago and formed the original colonies
became the united states of america. the native americans were later
assimilated into that group. if no one ever came from europe there would
have been no reason for independance.

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message

m...

Old July 4th, 2009, 06:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Nonny

"Dean Worrell" wrote in message
Brian K wrote:
[...]

Brian's just been listening to too many news reports from the
Obama "Love and Apology" tour. It's fashionable right now.
--
Nonny

.. . . on a darned diet
and ready to chew off
my own elbows.

Old July 4th, 2009, 08:04 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

"Nonny" wrote in message

Brian's just been listening to too many news reports from the Obama "Love
and Apology" tour. It's fashionable right now.
--
Nonny

Hey Nonny,

I missed that tour. After the Dubya "Let's send all our jobs to Asia, let's
let the stock market crash, and then let's spend a trillion and bail out the
banks and insurance companies" tour... I had no money left to go on the
Obama tour...

Old July 4th, 2009, 09:52 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kurt Ullman

In article ,
"Tom K" wrote:

"Nonny" wrote in message

Brian's just been listening to too many news reports from the Obama "Love
and Apology" tour. It's fashionable right now.
--
Nonny

Hey Nonny,

I missed that tour. After the Dubya "Let's send all our jobs to Asia, let's
let the stock market crash, and then let's spend a trillion and bail out the
banks and insurance companies" tour... I had no money left to go on the
Obama tour...

The jobs have been going to Asia for generations. You are surely old
enuff to remember that Japan was going to the Ulitmate Downfall of
American Business. The government did not "let" stock market crash any
more than it "let" it go up before.

--
Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought
of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party.
Old July 4th, 2009, 10:30 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message

The jobs have been going to Asia for generations. You are surely old
enuff to remember that Japan was going to the Ulitmate Downfall of
American Business. The government did not "let" stock market crash any
more than it "let" it go up before.

Yep.... since Reagan. I believe they even had a term for it. Reaganomics.
Let the Capitalists run unchecked.