Surviving FDIC Bank Examiner and Informant Harassed IN Florida, Recently Alabama and California

Old February 3rd, 2009, 01:07 AM posted to alt.fan.states.florida,miami.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.travel.florida
KurtBrownSaintRamBone

Default Surviving FDIC Bank Examiner and Informant Harassed IN Florida, Recently Alabama and California

below is today's post on Mobile Audit Club website by
Kurt Brown,
alias Saint Ram Bone, surviving FDIC federal bank examiner

Mobile Audit Club

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/

and Youtube Saintrambone videos (some were edited by Youtube or federal
censors)

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=saintrambone

Daily Foreword February 3, 2009: Yesterday I, Kurt Brown alias Saint Ram
Bone, FDIC bank examiner and banking and murder crimes informant was
harassed when I went to some department stores in Pensacola Florida. It was
most likely associates of the federal war criminals and their agencies or
the Neo-Nazi horde that is present in Pensacola and surruounding cities. I
was an honest federal bank examiner who reported money laundering and murder
inside the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. I was used like a pawn
in a war. My war has become my tragedy. I want the federal government to
stop harassing me and have their war felons leave me alone, or I want every
government official in the USA and their allies overseas decapitated or I
pray that someone brings us global extinction as a species.
We are in a technological war. We are a slave race to a master of no
conscience. We will be better off dead and many will welcome global war and
human extinction before this over. I am one of those men now.

Never trust the USA governments. Protect your young. Let us herald the
rise of a new political party of humane humans who have the wherewithal to
win in a technological confrontation with the current ruling beasts of these
damned United States and the conquered Earth.

The federal government and their war criminal assassins are waging a war
against an innocent man. Harassing me not only at my home but when I am
simply buying things to improve my home so I can sell it and leave the
shores of the United States, in particular that Neo Nazi war criminal
enclave of the Gulf Coast of the United States, including Florida, Alabama,
and Lousiana and Mississippi and Texas.

I was warned by a fellow disabled USA veteran not to work for the federal
government as an accountant. I went to work for the Federal Deposit
Insurance Corporation and regret it as I have been through an American
Holocaust since 2000. I was warned not to buy a house in Pensacola Florida.
I bought it, and now I hope to sell it, even if at a loss.

I hope to see my enemies taken out and hanged in public squares across the
USA and the globe. They or IT is the enemy to humane mankind. The regime
in power and their allies are our felons. Let us give them no peace. Give
IT no solace. They treat us like outsiders and demons, so shall we treat
them and their followers in the same manner. Give the enemy no place to
hide, no place to feel comfort, no place to profit, no place to live or die.

Avoid places where the regime has a strong military presence or police
presence, such as Pensacola Florida, Mobile Alabama, Los Angeles California
and anywhere the enemies to mankind congregate.

The regime and their federal war criminal allies are harassing me because
they want to shoot me in the head, just like they did Thomas Crane Wales,
federal prosecutor in Seattle, and just like they did an FDIC regional
director in San Francisco who was labeled suicide by the war criminals
associates or those that they control. The regime hopes to make me pull a
gun. I can own one legally outside of California, and I see them as little
use against the war criminal faction. They will have to be swallowed in the
same way that a snake swallows an egg, or a mongoose swallows a snake. They
and I are no longer strangers. They have injected me forcibly for the last
time. I will fight them to the death and kill as many as possible if I see
them forcibly injecting me with chemicals or any of my loved ones or
associates. Damn the regime in power. Our side has lost control and now the
government is controlled by the federal war criminal faction of the regime.

This concludes today's post on Mobile Audit Club website by