Just back B2B cruses Majesty & Liberty !!

Old September 3rd, 2007, 08:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Just back B2B cruses Majesty & Liberty !!

On Sep 3, 2:21 pm, Bill C wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 2, 8:29 pm, Ray Goldenberg wrote:
Hi Ken,

Disregard my last message asking if you were on a revenue cruise or
one of the inaugurals. You just got off the Liberty so it was a
revenue cruise. Duh :+) That is great about free ice cream at the
pool. If I remember correctly, it was a delicious soft serve.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905http://www.lighthousetravel.com
--

Hi Ray it was very good .The one thing about the Liberty you have to
do alot of walking ! I found the Cabins to be even bigger then the

Hi Ken,
I didn't see the answer to the room service question. Did Princess
charge for room service every time you used the service?
I read somewhere they were charging $3 or something like that if you
ordered a whole pizza. At least I think it was Princess.
We are cruising on Princess in February so I'd like to know these things
before I go so I'm not surprised.

Thanks
Billl

--
Visit my Caribbean Princess website:www.cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com- Hide quoted text -

Hi Bill i think it was just a sevice charge from room sevice not for
the food oder.I"m thinking more or less a tip !! .I never use it my
son"s did alot .Witch ship will you be on ? We had a good time on
Princess i just don"t think it"s the same line as it use to be .It"s
more like RCCI NCL & Carinival .
Ken G...........

Old September 3rd, 2007, 08:56 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill C

wrote:
On Sep 3, 2:21 pm, Bill C wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Ken,
We'll be on the Caribbean Princess again February 3rd, 2008. The only
Princess ship I've ever sailed on.
We decided to have our Super Bowl party on the ship this year watching
the Super Bowl on the big screen.
Not a lot of clean up afterwards.

Bill

Old September 3rd, 2007, 10:50 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Sep 3, 3:56 pm, Bill C wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 3, 2:21 pm, Bill C wrote:
wrote:
[...]

I must say we missed movies under the stars on the liberty.We love
it .What great new idear !! What a great SB party !!! I think most
lines will be putting the big screen on !!
Ken G..........

Old September 4th, 2007, 12:34 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Larry & Kim

On Sep 3, 2:21 pm, Bill C wrote:
wrote:
I read somewhere they were charging $3 or something like that if you
ordered a whole pizza. At least I think it was Princess.
We are cruising on Princess in February so I'd like to know these things
before I go so I'm not surprised.

We were on the Crown in July. The only thing that they charge for
room service food wise is the $3 for the whole pizza. It's the
delivery charge to get what you could get for free if you chose to go
and get it yourself. Other than that, what's on the menu is free.
Some of the beverages will be an exception too.

As for ice cream on Princess, it's free each day for an hour at 3:30
pm (located right beside the pizza). You can also get free ice cream
for dessert, of course.

Kim

Old September 14th, 2007, 10:01 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Sep 12, 11:25 pm, Sue and Kevin Mullen
Hi just back from our B2B cruises on the Majesty & Liberty of the seas
cruises !!

Interesting combination of cruise ships.lol

But the food was much better on the
Liberty of the seas then Crown Princess !!

It is so strange, but we were on the Crown Princess at the same time and
found the food was excellant. I don't think this is because we think
differently, IMO it is the difference between Tradtional and PC dining.
I am glad to hear that the food on RCCL is still improving.

Glad you enjoyed your cruises!!

sue

Hi Sue yes your right about that ! We would never take PC dinning
again !! Yes both cruise were great .They did a great job on the
Majesty of the seas !! And what can you sat about the Liberty of the
seas !! Sue we changed our cruise from the Explorer of the seas that
was doing an 12 day round trip S.Caribbean out of Cap Liberty Bayonna
2/24/08 to the Noordam doing an 11 day cruise from NYC .Same ports !
Just wanted a smaller ship lest people .But we will be doing the
Exploerer 8/28/08 to Canada 9 day cruise really looking forward to
that cruise .Never did a Canada cruise before !!
Ken G............

Old September 18th, 2007, 01:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Sep 2, 10:42 am, wrote:
Hi just back from our B2Bcruiseson the Majesty & Liberty of the seascruises!! We stayed 4 nights at the Lago Mar resort on the beach in
Ft Lauderdale .great resort .Then cruised for 4 days on the Newly made
over Majesty of the seas doing a 4 day cruise !! They did a great job
on this ship !! She looks new again !! Then the next week we did the
Liberty of the seas WOW this is by far the best class of ships out
there right now !! We had a ball on the Liberty .You do alot of waking
on this ship !! The show were the best we have ever seen on our past
69cruises!! As for the food this was the 3rd time we been on RCCI
this year .The frist was the Empress of the seas 02/25/07 !! I use to
rate RCCI"s food a 4 out of 10 .Now i rate it between 6&7 !! It"s so
mush better then it was before !! Now i still don"t think it Great !!

I like to compare this cruise on the Liberty of the seas a new ship 15cruisesold .With the same cruise we did sametime last year on the
Crown Princess a new cruise ship to 15cruisesold !! First of all i
can"t believe i am saying this .But the food was much better on the
Liberty of the seas then Crown Princess !! And unlike Princess, RCCI
has not started nickel & diming theycruiseslike Princess is !! Also
you could get food at the Windjammer all day and lemon aid and punch
all day ,unlike Princess !! Also we found the service better on the
Liberty with more people on her !! Right now i would have to say RCCI
is better then Princess ! Having cruise with Princess 6 times & RCCI
10 times just made Diamone memembers . We don"t really care for
Princess since the Carinval take over !! Right now i would have to say
RCCI is a better cruise !!

Will be heading out on the Explorer of the seas 2/24/08 a 12 day
cruise from Cap Liberty NJ .And looking forward to thatcruises!! I
will be doing a future cruise on the Explorer for the new Genisis
class of RCCI ships a 225,000 toner in 09 !! Enjoy !!
Ken G........

Sounds like it was a blast! I was on the Freedom of the Seas last
year and the waverider was to die for!

I am starting up a new free cruise community for people who love
cruising. You can share photos, videos, and meet others who love
cruising. The site is new right now and I am looking for some good
new contributors who share the same interest as me. Check it out and
let me know if you like it www.cruisetroop.com.

Matt
www.cruisetroop.com - A Community For Cruisers

Old September 18th, 2007, 01:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Sep 2, 10:42 am, wrote:
[...]

I am also looking forward to the Genesis class. I sailed on Freedom
of the Seas last year and it was awesome! Waverider is a blast for
the entire family, the shows were great, it was just awesome. 69
cruises!!! Wow I am only at six, but I hope to catch up someday!