Ratings for Princess?

Old September 18th, 2007, 03:41 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
notaguru

Default Ratings for Princess?

We were just told that this is the best of the best. Is it?

Thanks
Old September 18th, 2007, 04:12 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
rieker

"notaguru" wrote in message
We were just told that this is the best of the best. Is it?

Thanks

Some people like Walmart, some like Saks 5th avenue. Which is best?

Having said that, Princess has an excellent product.

Old September 18th, 2007, 04:33 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

"notaguru" wrote in message
We were just told that this is the best of the best. Is it?

Thanks

No...

The "best" includes Silversea, Seabourn, Crystal, Regent... but not
Princess.

Old September 18th, 2007, 01:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Sep 17, 11:33 pm, "Tom K" wrote:
"notaguru" wrote in message

We were just told that this is the best of the best. Is it?

Thanks

No...

The "best" includes Silversea, Seabourn, Crystal, Regent... but not
Princess.

Royal Caribbean has been my personal favorite. However, I have heard
good things about the Princess line, but have yet to sailed on it.

Matt
www.cruisetroop.com - A Community For Cruisers

Old September 18th, 2007, 02:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bob Johnstone

wrote:
On Sep 17, 11:33 pm, "Tom K" wrote:
"notaguru" wrote in message

We were just told that this is the best of the best. Is it?
Thanks

No...

The "best" includes Silversea, Seabourn, Crystal, Regent... but not
Princess.

Royal Caribbean has been my personal favorite. However, I have heard
good things about the Princess line, but have yet to sailed on it.

Matt
www.cruisetroop.com - A Community For Cruisers

I just returned from a cruise on the Sapphire Princess.
It was our first cruise, but if that's not "top of the
line", how much more can you ask for?
Old September 18th, 2007, 04:31 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Becca

notaguru wrote:
We were just told that this is the best of the best. Is it?

Thanks

You will never get us to agree on which cruise line is the "best". It
would be like choosing your favorite song or your favorite restaurant.
Sometimes the cruise you choose, depends on what mood you are in.

Having said that, Princess is one of my favorite cruise lines, I think
they are the greatest. I also like Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and
Carnival. Some of these cruise lines have some older ships, they can
sometimes be a good value, but the older ships do not have all the bells
& whistles you will find on the newer ships.

Keep reading the newsgroup and feel free to ask questions, you will find
lots of information here.

Becca
Old September 18th, 2007, 06:01 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Sep 18, 11:31 am, Becca wrote:
notaguru wrote:
We were just told that this is the best of the best. Is it?

Thanks

You will never get us to agree on which cruise line is the "best". It
would be like choosing your favorite song or your favorite restaurant.
Sometimes the cruise you choose, depends on what mood you are in.

Having said that, Princess is one of my favorite cruise lines, I think
they are the greatest. I also like Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and
Carnival. Some of these cruise lines have some older ships, they can
sometimes be a good value, but the older ships do not have all the bells
& whistles you will find on the newer ships.

Keep reading the newsgroup and feel free to ask questions, you will find
lots of information here.

Becca

I have to agree with Becca. Like I said so far Royal Caribbean has
been my favorite so far, but I don't think anyone can really say one
specific line is the best. They all have different perks for
differents types of cruisers. Just look up some activities that you
like and pick the one that suits you best.

Old September 18th, 2007, 06:38 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
number6

On Sep 18, 9:26 am, Bob Johnstone wrote:
I just returned from a cruise on the Sapphire Princess.
It was our first cruise, but if that's not "top of the
line", how much more can you ask for

Welcome to cruising ... Comparing excellence to excellence ...
When you hit the lottery or make a fortune on another dotcom
bubble ... start cruising Crystal ...

Old September 18th, 2007, 08:38 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
TimD

On Sep 17, 9:41 pm, notaguru wrote:
We were just told that this is the best of the best. Is it?

Thanks

To label something as best of the best has a lot to do with personal
experience so it can really be a subjective thing. In my experience
Carnival, Royal Caribbean and Princess are the best.

Tim
www.wholesaletravelservice.com

Old September 18th, 2007, 08:55 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Sep 18, 3:38 pm, TimD wrote:
On Sep 17, 9:41 pm, notaguru wrote:

We were just told that this is the best of the best. Is it?

Thanks

To label something as best of the best has a lot to do with personal
experience so it can really be a subjective thing. In my experience
Carnival, Royal Caribbean and Princess are the best.

Timwww.wholesaletravelservice.com

Hi no there not the best anymore .Was on the Crown Princess last
year .Been on Princess meny times .They are a mass market cruise line
now !! We had a great time on her .We just was on RCCI"s liberty the
seas .It was so much better then the Crown Princess !! To me Princess
was a great cruise line when they had small to midsize ships . A
Princess cruise is like RCCI, NCL & Carinval now still very good .Just
not the same !! To each his own opion !!