Just back B2B cruses Majesty & Liberty !!

Old September 2nd, 2007, 03:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Just back B2B cruses Majesty & Liberty !!

Hi just back from our B2B cruises on the Majesty & Liberty of the seas
cruises !! We stayed 4 nights at the Lago Mar resort on the beach in
Ft Lauderdale .great resort .Then cruised for 4 days on the Newly made
over Majesty of the seas doing a 4 day cruise !! They did a great job
on this ship !! She looks new again !! Then the next week we did the
Liberty of the seas WOW this is by far the best class of ships out
there right now !! We had a ball on the Liberty .You do alot of waking
on this ship !! The show were the best we have ever seen on our past
69 cruises !! As for the food this was the 3rd time we been on RCCI
this year .The frist was the Empress of the seas 02/25/07 !! I use to
rate RCCI"s food a 4 out of 10 .Now i rate it between 6&7 !! It"s so
mush better then it was before !! Now i still don"t think it Great !!

I like to compare this cruise on the Liberty of the seas a new ship 15
cruises old .With the same cruise we did sametime last year on the
Crown Princess a new cruise ship to 15 cruises old !! First of all i
can"t believe i am saying this .But the food was much better on the
Liberty of the seas then Crown Princess !! And unlike Princess, RCCI
has not started nickel & diming they cruises like Princess is !! Also
you could get food at the Windjammer all day and lemon aid and punch
all day ,unlike Princess !! Also we found the service better on the
Liberty with more people on her !! Right now i would have to say RCCI
is better then Princess ! Having cruise with Princess 6 times & RCCI
10 times just made Diamone memembers . We don"t really care for
Princess since the Carinval take over !! Right now i would have to say
RCCI is a better cruise !!

Will be heading out on the Explorer of the seas 2/24/08 a 12 day
cruise from Cap Liberty NJ .And looking forward to that cruises !! I
will be doing a future cruise on the Explorer for the new Genisis
class of RCCI ships a 225,000 toner in 09 !! Enjoy !!
Ken G........

Old September 2nd, 2007, 04:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

Ken,

Welcome back. Glad you had a great time.

oups.com...

Old September 2nd, 2007, 09:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Sep 2, 11:42 am, "Tom K" wrote:
Ken,

Welcome back. Glad you had a great time.

wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

Ken G........- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Tom .Heard alot about the new Celeberty Sultress at the
repeater party .I think i like to try it .i can use my Q&A Diamond
level on Celeberty now ! Maybe a golf outing on her Tom ? I was
thinking of going on the Explorer with you this month ,but to soon
after this cruise !! The Vikings are going to have a Blass on the
Liberty !!

Hi Ray not letting anybody know there was free ice cream and where it
was .On deck they pointed everybody to the Hagen Daus ice cream !!
Charging a a service fee for room service .And having nothing to drink
i.e fruit punch lemon aid or ice tea !! Ray do you feel Princess is
the same cruise line it was before Carinval took over ? I also think
just adding a deck of cabins making it more crowed then the Grand
Princess witch we did and love is not to good !! We saw more lines
then on the Grand Princess !! I have been cruising on Princess since
the early 80"s .To us Princess is a mass market line noe ,not Premium
line like it was !! Don"t get me wrong we had a great time on the
Crown Princess .But we think it"s not the same as it was !! I
Ken G........

Old September 3rd, 2007, 12:09 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Sep 2, 6:39 pm, Ray Goldenberg wrote:
On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 13:49:49 -0700, wrote:
Hi Ray not letting anybody know there was free ice cream and where it
was .On deck they pointed everybody to the Hagen Daus ice cream !!

Royal Caribbean does charge for their Ben & Jerry's ice cream just as
Princess charges for their premium ice cream.Charging a a service fee for room service .

I have never been charged or heard of anyone being charged for
standard room service. What were you charged a room service fee for?

And having nothing to drink
i.e fruit punch lemon aid or ice tea !!

They always had these when I was onboard in the Lido area. Do they
not have these or similar complimentary drinks now?Ray do you feel Princess is
the same cruise line it was before Carinval took over ?

All cruise lines have changed through the years. Princess has changed
along with all of the others. Some changes for the good and some not
so good.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905http://www.lighthousetravel.com
--

Hi Ray on the Crown there was no drinks during thec day at all just
water !! yes RCCI charges for Ben & Jerry"s But there was free ice

Old September 3rd, 2007, 01:29 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ray Goldenberg Ray Goldenberg is offline
Banned

Hi Ken,

Disregard my last message asking if you were on a revenue cruise or
one of the inaugurals. You just got off the Liberty so it was a
revenue cruise. Duh :+) That is great about free ice cream at the
pool. If I remember correctly, it was a delicious soft serve.

Old September 3rd, 2007, 03:04 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Sep 2, 8:29 pm, Ray Goldenberg wrote:
Hi Ken,

Disregard my last message asking if you were on a revenue cruise or
one of the inaugurals. You just got off the Liberty so it was a
revenue cruise. Duh :+) That is great about free ice cream at the
pool. If I remember correctly, it was a delicious soft serve.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905http://www.lighthousetravel.com
--

Hi Ray it was very good .The one thing about the Liberty you have to
do alot of walking ! I found the Cabins to be even bigger then the

Old September 3rd, 2007, 07:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill C

wrote:
[...]

I didn't see the answer to the room service question. Did Princess
charge for room service every time you used the service?
I read somewhere they were charging $3 or something like that if you
ordered a whole pizza. At least I think it was Princess.
We are cruising on Princess in February so I'd like to know these things
before I go so I'm not surprised.

Thanks
Billl

--