Travel Executive of the Year!

Old December 7th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Default Travel Executive of the Year!

Hi Everyone,

I received this press release from Seabourn Cruise Lines and thought
it would be of interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings,
they are available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Seabourn's Natansohn Named Travel Executive of the Year

President of Ultra Luxury Cruise Line Honored by Professional Travel
Agents

MIAMI, Dec. 7
Deborah L. Natansohn, president of Miami- based Seabourn Cruise Line,
has been elected 2004 Travel Executive of the Year in a poll of travel
agents conducted by the weekly professional magazine Travel
Trade.(Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20041207/FLTU020 )

The honor, which was announced in the November 29th issue of the
prestigious trade publication, results from voting by over 3,000
professional travel agents in the 75-year old magazine's 18th annual
industry-wide poll.

In conferring their votes, many agents cited Natansohn's career-long
support of the travel agency community, as well as her role in the
immensely successful introduction of Cunard Line's flagship Queen Mary
2 while she was that company's senior vice president of sales and
marketing from 2000 until her appointment as Seabourn's president in
July of 2004.

"I am really honored to have been selected by the votes of travel
agents," said Natansohn. "These men and women are professional
business people, who really know what makes our industry work. Their
confidence and support throughout my career has been a major factor in
the success of the brands I have steered."

Natansohn began her 20-year travel industry career as a journalist,
and her experience has included a five year stint based in London as
director of marketing for tour operator Travelers International. Prior
to her tenure at Cunard, she held senior sales and marketing executive
positions for Orient Lines and Pearl Cruises, and was president of
Orient Lines from 1998 until 2000.

Seabourn operates three intimate, all-suite ships on cruises of seven
to 16 days or more to the most desirable destinations worldwide.
Seabourn has been the recipient of numerous top cruise line awards
worldwide, and was the highest rated cruise line in a recent poll of
readers of Departures, published exclusively for American Express
Platinum and Centurion card members. For more information, contact a
travel agent.