Gift Certificate! 7 Days Playa del Carmen Mexico

Old December 18th, 2004, 12:12 AM
childrens-home.org

Default Gift Certificate! 7 Days Playa del Carmen Mexico

Gift Certificate! 7 Days Playa del Carmen Mexico

This auction is for a

"One Week Stay Gift Certificate in September 2005 (you choice of week!) "
Valued at $940.00 plus 12% tax!

in a beautiful two bedroom (sleeps 4) condomnium at

Playa del Carmen, Mexico!

http://www.cancunsouth.com/cit_playa_main.html

http://www.cancun.com/Playa_del_Carmen/

A very big THANK YOU! to the owner of this beautiful condo! The proceeds
from this auction will go to support the programs and services of The
Children's Home located in Mount Holly, New Jersey.

You?ll be staying at one of Playa del Carmen's newest condo development.
Each building has a roof top deck open for all condo residents. Watch the
lights of Cozumel twinkle over the blue Caribbean as you sip margaritas at
sundown, or meet your neighbors at an informal ocean view rooftop barbecue.

Every condominium includes a parking space, and the entire Playa del Carmen
complex has 24 hour security.

Life in Playa del Carmen is a happy medium between the bustle of glittering
Cancun and the isolation of cities further south. Playa del Carmen is
located just one hour south of Cancun, an easy drive from Cancun's busy
international airport, modern shopping malls, and upscale conveniences

The ferry to Cozumel only takes an hour from Playa del Carmen, easily
reached for a day of diving or shopping. The only thought you will have
when you enter this gorgeous complex is that you made the right choice!

You will be spoiled by the beautiful views from most of the units. Let
those Caribbean breeze flow in!

There are three bedrooms condos that can sleep 6 persons very comfortably.
King and 4 twins. There are two bedroom condos that can sleep 4 persons
very comfortably. King and 2 twins.

The kitchen is fully equipped and perfect for people who like to cook. Sit
on the terrace and enjoy the beautiful moon rising up from the water, or
appreciate the sunrise and the fresh morning air.

Tastefully decorated, the units are quite spacious.

Large pool in the complex surrounded by lush landscaping.

The beach is only a two minute walk

Complex is two years old and is a 10 minute walk to Playa del Carmens
FifthAve.

Accommodations:

a.. Large closet
b.. Master Bedroom
c.. Private Bath
d.. Guest Bedroom
e.. Vacation Rental Amenities
f.. Air conditioned
g.. Blender
h.. Ceiling fans
i.. Coffee maker
j.. Microwave oven
k.. Toaster
l.. Equipped kitchen (ex. cooking utensils, flatware, pots and pans,
dishes, glassware)
m.. Four burner stove and oven
n.. Iron and ironing board
o.. Linens and bath towels
p.. Full size refrigerator
q.. Safe
r.. Cable Television
s.. Washer / Dryer
t.. Swimming pool in Condominiums
u.. Rooftop sun deck in building
v.. 1/2 block from beach

*** A $300 Refundable Security Deposit will be required upon arrival in
CASH or TRAVELLORS cheques only and will be refunded upon departure if
there is no damage ***

Here's a recent review:
We stayed at this complex in March and it was everything the website
claimed it to be. It was very close to the beach, just a block away, and
what a wonderful beach! Clean, wide and uncrowded. We walked from one end
of the beach to the other end south of town and this part of the beach is
definitely one of the nicest. Our condo had a view of the ocean from the
kitchen window and just a little piece of view from the terrace. There was
tons of room for our family of 5; bright and airy with fans in every room
plus air conditioning. We opened the front door and all the windows, which
created a wonderful cross breeze at anytime during the day. The
tiling/decorating/furniture was beautiful and comfortable. Having 2
bathrooms with 3 kids was very convenient and we had a washer/dryer, which
cut down on the amount of clothing to take with us. The purified water in
the unit was great to have and when we ran out we just put it outside the
door and a new one arrived by one of the many great staff at the condos.
All the staff were wonderful; very accommodating, friendly and helpful. The
property manager, was very friendly as well and gave us lots of advice on
Playa. The pool is nice and lots of lounge chairs surround it. We would
definitely stay here again and next time it'll be for much longer! Thanks
for the memories!

About the Seller:

This auction is for the benefit of The Children's Home in Mount Holly, New
Jersey (www.childrens-home.org) a private, nonprofit organization proudly
serving some of New Jersey's most troubled youngsters since 1864.

Located on a spacious 10-acre campus in Mount Holly, NJ, The Children's
Home offers an array of services to children, adolescents and their
families including residential and day treatment services, special
education and shelter care.

Our Mission: To help children and their families by providing professional
therapeutic and support services which will enable them to achieve their
full potential.

Hope, Teach and Inspire. These three words are the embodiment of what we
strive to do each and every day at The Children's Home for some of New
Jersey's most vulnerable children, teens and their families.

Our Vision:
Children whose lives we touch will become productive members of society, in
part because of the caring, nurturing and learning atmosphere of the Home.