Don't spend your US Dollars in Canada !!!!!!

Old December 23rd, 2004, 04:09 AM
PTravel

Dave Smith wrote:
PTravel wrote:

Please remember that the current president does not, by a long

shot,
represent the views of all the people in the US. Canada's

generosity and
concern after 9/11 was well-reported by the _real_ news media

(meaning "Not
Fox"). The stories of Canadian people opening their homes and

their hearts
to stranded Americans touched all of us, and I'm truly sorry that

our
present administration didn't see fit to properly thank our

northern
neighbors for their support and assistance. I certainly thank you,

and I
know many millions of Americans feel the same way.

Given the result of your recent election, the majority would seem to

share
Bush's view, or lack thereof.

The slim majority, yes. However, 49% of us voted against him.

Old December 23rd, 2004, 04:28 AM
Dave Smith

PTravel wrote:

Given the result of your recent election, the majority would seem to

share
Bush's view, or lack thereof.

The slim majority, yes. However, 49% of us voted against him.

49% of the people who voted.So that like maybe 10% of the population?

Old December 23rd, 2004, 05:05 AM
Dennis P. Harris

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:05:37 -0500 in rec.travel.usa-canada, Dave
Smith wrote:

Given the result of your recent election, the majority would seem to share
Bush's view, or lack thereof.

51% is not much of majority, and there is considerable doubt
about whether the ohio vote was rigged, as well as all those
touchscreen voting machines in florida that have no paper trail,
so can't be checked.

in other words, there are many of us who totally deplore the
damage caused by the smirking chimp illegally occupying the white
house. we also can't believe that so many of our fellow citizens
are so easily fooled by such a bunch of obvious liars who think
that he's an "honest christian". he gives every *true* christian
a bad name.

Old December 23rd, 2004, 05:43 AM
Miguel Cruz

Dave Smith wrote:
PTravel wrote:
Given the result of your recent election, the majority would seem to
share Bush's view, or lack thereof.

The slim majority, yes. However, 49% of us voted against him.

49% of the people who voted.So that like maybe 10% of the population?

49% of the people who voted, vs 52% of the people who voted.

miguel
--
Hit The Road! Photos from 32 countries on 5 continents: http://travel.u.nu
Old December 23rd, 2004, 09:16 AM
Freda

I take it that the other person is a vegetarian and eats no meat from
animals killed for their meat or skins.
I also will not bother visiting US until they get a foreign policy that does
NOT include preemption (invade another nation without proper cause). Just
because you have all the Atomic weapons and wont/dont want any other nation
to have them is a **** poor excuse for invading others.
Anyone would think ths the US killed nothing and was so saintly good.
Oh hell!! and "pigs might fly" also.
They wont sign international agreements so they can walk away from most
things stuffing up this planet and he stands high and mighty on what Canada
is doing. Bloody Hell!!
None so blind as those who cannot see even with perfect 20/20 eyesight, and
a complete and utter laclk of knowledge of anything outside the continental
USA
I wonder if he even knows where Hawaii is and anything about it. I wouldnt
hold my breath waiting for detailson that as he would have to look upo the
internet and type in a word he may not know how to spell.
Freda

--
Please reply to the list as my email address is a fake
"Dave Smith" wrote in message

The fact of the matter remains that the Canadian Government is
allowing Newfie Trash to kill seal pups because of fashion statements
by ignorant females who feel a need to wear this fur.

They are trash because they work in an extremely dangerous environment to

harvest an
overpopulation? It kills two birds with one stone. It reduces the numbers

of a marine
predator and provides warm clothing.

Only a bloody
fool is unable to see the difference between a seal pup and a lobster. A
seal pup is a mammal being killed for fashion. A lobster is food is a

creature
being harvested for food.

Is there some arbitrary level of life form that makes it acceptable to

kill or not?

Again, everyone, boycott Canada and its products because of this
cruel and unnecessary practice.

Go ahead. I will continue to boycott a country that launches unwarranted

invasions and kills
innocent people.

Old December 23rd, 2004, 01:26 PM

At least I have a head for it to go over, moron. You
are nothing but a short-sighted idiot.

Joe, wrote:

Learn to look at the big picture ok superstar! This issue goes right
over your head.

ROFL