Whats the Best Theatre in London? for Newbie Europe traveler

Old January 7th, 2004, 05:21 AM
Scott

Default Whats the Best Theatre in London? for Newbie Europe traveler

Hey you all,

It's me the newbie to Europe traveler with more questions.

I'd like to go to see a play or musical in London and want to know
what's the best theatre to visit if you could only visit one place.
Bear in mind this is for late March/Early April and the Globe Theatre
is not open for shows.

Should I go to Stratford? Should I stay in the London? Outside
London? What theatre do you recommend? I am partial to Shakespeare
or Marlowe, but I'm open to anything.

Thanks again in advance.
Old January 10th, 2004, 12:06 AM
The Wests

In article ,
"Keith Willshaw" wrote:

"MrFalafel" wrote in message
m...
(Scott) wrote in message

om...
Hey you all,

It's me the newbie to Europe traveler with more questions.

I'd like to go to see a play or musical in London and want to know
what's the best theatre to visit if you could only visit one place.
Bear in mind this is for late March/Early April and the Globe Theatre
is not open for shows.

Look at Theatre Monkey for information about shows, seats, theatres.
http://www.theatremonkey.com/

We bought tickets at the half-price booth in Leicester Square. Be sure
to go to the real one - not the ones that Rick Steves calls scalpers
with an address!
http://www.officiallondontheatre.co.uk/tkts

Frances
Toronto, Canada