Warning...Spam... Help me pick the color of my Red Oxx "Air Boss" carry-on

Old August 30th, 2006, 09:27 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe
PeterL

Default Warning...Spam... Help me pick the color of my Red Oxx "Air Boss" carry-on

RPSinha wrote:
Help me choose the color of my carry-on! This will be for my travels
all over the world, from comfortable to rugged situations including a
Safari in Kenya and some travel in Asia.

Go tho the web page:

Nice spam. But you won't be able to carry anything on board anymore.
Get a couple of clear plastic bags to carry your stuff. Much cheaper.

Old August 31st, 2006, 08:09 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe
RPSinha

PeterL wrote:

I can understand your paranoia that carry ons will not be allowed
anymore (I think this will blow over), but why do you call my question
"spam"? I don't own the Red Oxx company.

I gave their url because while black and red mean the same thing
everywhere, I couldn't expect people to know what colors are "midnight"
and "safari". At their site everybody can see it.
Old August 31st, 2006, 03:51 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe
Kirans Cousin

Magda wrote:

: Forget the colours. Where are the wheels??

Some people, myself included, specificlly avoid wheels. :-)
Old August 31st, 2006, 05:24 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe
mrtravel[_1_]

RPSinha wrote:

PeterL wrote:

I can understand your paranoia that carry ons will not be allowed
anymore (I think this will blow over), but why do you call my question
"spam"? I don't own the Red Oxx company.

I would believe that, except you started another thread today.
Old August 31st, 2006, 07:40 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe
Kiran

mrtravel wrote:

: RPSinha wrote:
:
: PeterL wrote:
:
: I can understand your paranoia that carry ons will not be allowed
: anymore (I think this will blow over), but why do you call my question
: "spam"? I don't own the Red Oxx company.
:
: I would believe that, except you started another thread today.

That only means he is trying to make a purchase decision soon. Probably
a trip coming up. I have been there. I see absolutely no indication
this is somebody at Red Oxx "spamming" us.