Videos of Australia and New Zealand online (for those with broadband!)

Old September 14th, 2003, 11:30 AM
Alan

Default Videos of Australia and New Zealand online (for those with broadband!)

I've made a couple of videos from my trips round New Zealand and Australia -
bearing in mind that the source material was from a "stills" camera that
could do 20 second silent clips, I reckon they're not bad at all.

They really show what fun and beautiful places Aus and NZ are.
The movies are he
http://www.digitaltoast.co.uk/travels/NZ/ - 25Mb
http://www.digitaltoast.co.uk/travels/Aus/ - 9Mb

There are also large photo galleries:
http://www.digitaltoast.co.uk/gallery/NZ
http://www.digitaltoast.co.uk/gallery/Australia

At some point in the future I'll subtitle the videos to give a bit more info
in the NZ one.

*Watching the video:

1: You need a fast PC, at least 500Mhz processor, otherwise it will run a
bit jerkily.
2: You need sound
3: You need Windows Media Player 9 (or something that can play the wm9
codec)
4: Broadband would help - if you are on a dial-up (or in any case), try
Getright from http://www.getright.com/ - there's no spyware or anything in
it. Just install it, and then right-click the movie links and choose "save
as" (or "save target as") and save it to your hard drive before watching it.
5: Enjoy!

--
www.digitaltoast.co.uk/ - photos and travelogues from around the world.
www.digitaltoast.co.uk/utils/ - guide to free software and security tips.