Stealing a laptop Advice needed

Old October 2nd, 2009, 02:25 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.drugs.hard,alt.support.ocd,alt.abortion,rec.travel.cruises
Rob Cypher

Default Stealing a laptop Advice needed

On Thu, 1 Oct 2009 18:19:58 -0700 (PDT), "dr. Baf" wrote:

I suffer from SEVERE depression and so can't work. I need a laptop
computer. I went to steal one from the shop we have here in the USA
called Electronics City and I became very disheartened. This is
because the
laptop was attached to a kind of cable and it also seemed to have some
kind of alarm system attached to it's USB slot. Anyone here be kind
enough to tell me of a way you've figured around this security
system?

On a side note, If I do manage to somehow get the laptop free from the
damn wires, how do I get them past the electronic tags they have at
the exits? I mean, if i carry the laptop over my head, above the
height of the electronic scanners, or even if I pass the laptop on the
side of the electronic tags away from the door (in the gap between
the electronic sensor and the rest of the store), will the alarms
still go off? What I'm trying to say is, do the electric scanners at
the exists have 360 degree coverage, or is the coverage only between
the gaps between the 2 sensors?

Finally, if stealing from the electric store is too hard, can anyone
here be kind enough to tell me of an easier way to scam a free
laptop? Thanks and bye friends.

Ask your local police officers - they would be able to tell you.
--
Rob Cypher
http://robcypher.livejournal.com
Old October 2nd, 2009, 03:17 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.drugs.hard,alt.support.ocd,alt.abortion,rec.travel.cruises
Orson Wells as CitizenCain

wrote:

[...]

Hi, Rob. I hope you overdose like Chris Farley.

Old October 2nd, 2009, 05:30 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.drugs.hard,alt.support.ocd,alt.abortion,rec.travel.cruises
Rob Cypher

On Thu, 1 Oct 2009 22:17:31 -0400, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Hello Alex Cain. I hope Chad piledrives you to hell.
--
Rob Cypher
http://robcypher.livejournal.com
http://www.myspace.com/robcyphercollective
http://www.facebook.com/robcypher
http://www.youtube.com/robcypher
http://www.twitter.com/robcypher

Music Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/visualcdrack/people/1713595594
Book Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/facebookshe...ple/1713595594
Movie Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/dvdshelf/people/1713595594
TV Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/livingsocia...ple/1713595594
Video Game Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/videogamera...ple/1713595594

Permabanned from the Dextroverse and Bluelight
Old October 2nd, 2009, 08:16 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.drugs.hard,alt.support.ocd,alt.abortion,rec.travel.cruises
Jeff_D

On Oct 2, 5:30*am, Rob Cypher wrote:
On Thu, 1 Oct 2009 22:17:31 -0400, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"

wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Permabanned from the Dextroverse and Bluelight- Hide quoted text -

Sign up for a mobile phone at Carphone Warehouse and you get a 'free'
laptop...

Jeff_D
Old October 2nd, 2009, 08:46 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.drugs.hard,alt.support.ocd,alt.abortion,rec.travel.cruises
Orson Wells as CitizenCain

"Jeff_D" wrote in message
On Oct 2, 5:30 am, Rob Cypher wrote:
On Thu, 1 Oct 2009 22:17:31 -0400, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"

wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

But can you overdose like Chris Farley while being piledriven?

Old October 5th, 2009, 06:09 PM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.drugs.hard,alt.support.ocd,alt.abortion,rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

wrote:

[...]

Go directly to Jail! Do not pass Go! Do not collect $200.

Typical of You John supporting theives.

sue
Old October 5th, 2009, 07:30 PM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.drugs.hard,alt.support.ocd,alt.abortion,rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

John Sisker wrote:
"Sue Mullen" wrote in message

Go directly to Jail! Do not pass Go! Do not collect $200.

Typical of You John supporting theives.

sue

My words support thieves? I think not!

John, again that was not me.

sue
Old October 5th, 2009, 07:37 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ray Goldenberg Ray Goldenberg is offline
Banned

On Mon, 5 Oct 2009 10:44:16 -0700, "John Sisker"
wrote:

My words support thieves? I think not!

John

Hi John,

You are so gullible.
--
Ray Goldenberg 800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
Lighthouse Travel http://www.lighthousetravel.com
Old October 5th, 2009, 09:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Borked Psuedo Mailed

wrote:

My words support thieves? I think not!

John

Hi John,

You are so gullible.
--

Goggleberg's first post since returning from his multiday absence (oh
how wonderful the past days have been with no Ray Googleberg

Tell us again, people of .rtc, just how wonderful this spamvertising
asswipe is. And note that his new 4 line sig file throws in 3 different
SPAM sites for his SPAMvertising.

Old October 5th, 2009, 09:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ray Goldenberg Ray Goldenberg is offline
Banned

On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 15:26:57 -0500, Borked Psuedo Mailed
wrote:

Goggleberg's first post since returning from his multiday absence (oh
how wonderful the past days have been with no Ray Googleberg
spamvertising) is an attack on John Sisker.

Hi Chrissy,

It was not my first post since returning from Ireland. I see you are
forging Sue's name to attempt to stir up the group and only got John
to fall for it. I guess you can now go back to posting fake death
notices to try and start up something.