Deer Delta Airlines

Old October 25th, 2003, 06:47 PM

Default Deer Delta Airlines

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 15:14:26 -0400, xyzzy wrote:

that would not help me unless the second seat I buy is the one in front
of me, and they let me remove it. Oh, and move the window about 1 foot
up the fuselage please.

http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGA4JOFR6MD.html
Old October 25th, 2003, 08:56 PM
Casey

Default Deer geografy genuses (was: Deer Delta Airlines

Deer? Instead of dear?

Geografy? Instead of geography?

Please continue to post using xyzzy as your name. Then we can
all add you to our killfiles. I know elementary school children
with better education.

Casey

Old October 25th, 2003, 08:57 PM
Miss L. Toe

"Casey" wrote in message
ink.net...
Deer? Instead of dear?

Geografy? Instead of geography?

Please continue to post using xyzzy as your name. Then we can
all add you to our killfiles. I know elementary school children
with better education.

Casey

Und wat eggsactly hus youre poost gottodo wiv hair travul ?

Dumbo :-)

Old October 27th, 2003, 02:52 PM
DALing

they DID that on the 70 seater. ;-)

"xyzzy" wrote in message
andrew smith wrote:

"xyzzy" wrote in message

There's a reason they are called REGIONAL jets. Not INTERCONTINENTAL
jets. Please to be taking note of this.

(DFW-RDU in a CRJ-200: ugh)

You sound like a two-seat candidate.

that would not help me unless the second seat I buy is the one in front
of me, and they let me remove it. Oh, and move the window about 1 foot
up the fuselage please.

Btw, there actually was a two-seat candidate on this flight who did in
fact buy two seats. I respected him for it but no good deed goes
unpunished: he was one of the last people who boarded, and since it was
a full flight, someone had moved into the aisle seat in the row he had
purchased, thinking he had beaten the system. He had to kick out the
squatter, who was slow on the uptake:

two-seater: I don't think you're in the right seat
squatter: what seat do you have?
two-seater: both of these
squatter (who was in the aisle seat): do you have the window or the aisle?
two-seater: I paid for both of these seats to get an empty row so get
the hell back to your own seat
squatter: oh (slinks back to his cramped window seat)

Old October 29th, 2003, 12:42 PM
JAlves

In article ,
"Mike Pfeffer" wrote:

Dear support group,

I made a reservation with Priceline.com for holiday travel,
and foolishly agreed to fly from Omaha to Salt Lake City
to Anchorage via Delta on 1-1-04. Upon realizing that
my arrangement conflicts with the Holiest of College Football
Holy Days, I contacted Delta and Priceline to try to change
my reservation to travel on 1-2-04. Both companies told me,
"I'm sorry sir, ticket arrangements made with Priceline cannot
be changed, we are sorry you are so stupid, have a nice day".

Has anybody had any luck changing Priceline reservations?
If so, how'd you do it?

Thanks for your support,

Mike Pfeffer

You're out of luck. Either go with your original arrangements or make a
new reservation on your preferred dates. This is a good example of what
people need to know before they use priceline.

--
Please reply to the group, not by email. The email address in the
header is not valid unless you remove the obvious.
Old October 30th, 2003, 01:21 AM
J.A.G

Its a 2 hour flight come on!