Dawn Princess or Celebrity Galaxy?

Old November 20th, 2003, 06:04 PM
georgie

Default Dawn P or Celebrity G: Anatomy of a Thread

Oh dear. Look what I started.

~Sandi, Happily booked on the NCL Dawn. :-)

Howard Garland wrote in message ...
Gregory C. Read wrote:

Summary sounds good. I lost track after the first 3 posts. Is there also an
official score card?

Diva - one error
Tom - struck out
Charles - easy home run
Howard - couple of singles
etc.

You mean this kind of score card?

Old November 20th, 2003, 07:21 PM
Bill C

After all that I canceled the princess cruise and booked CCL Jubilee. j/k
OK I figure I'll be fed something decent at the Bistro and if I want vinyl I
can go to the buffet. Can you play this vinyl on a phonograpg and if so ate
they 33, 45's?

Great summary Howard lol!

Bill C

"Howard Garland" wrote in message
As of November 20, 5:45 AM:

Diva asked a bad question. Dawn P vs. Galaxy, which do most prefer. It
was a bad question because it requires that the respondent know
something about the distribution of preferences in this ng.

Tom responded with his preferences, based upon having experienced the
Ocean P and Galaxy.

Diva responded thanks but never mind, cause I'm going on the NCL Dawn.

Tom wished her well.

Bill, who must be a reasonably cool dude, cause he stays up late and
likes to eat, voiced his disappointment about vinyl pastries (mentioned
in Tom's post) being the only thing to eat on Princess. Because Bill
has never been on Princess, he did not pick up on the fact that Tom was
only referring to buffet food.

Charles, who is a knowledgeable dude and values fact over opinion,
assured Bill that he could eat more than just vinyl pastries late at
night on Princess. He also (as he is prone to do) threw in a little
zinger about Tom posting misinformation.

Howard, who is a nasty dude, threw a dart of his own toward to Tom.

Tom responded with a fast but ineffective comeback.

Howard, who is nasty, but doesn't really want to hurt anyone's feelings,
responded with such subtle nastiness that only he, Eileen, and perhaps
Diana Ball could pick this up.

Tom, in his usual good humor, forgave Howard, and added small talk.

Meanwhile, Bill is happy cause Charles has reassured him that he can eat
late on Princess.

Karen reveals that she is a night owl on ships.

Howard is intrigued by this because he has also just learned that Karen
has a tattoo; and obviously, these to pieces of data don't fit his image
of her from RTC.

Tom, now over his anger at Howard, picks a fight with Charles.

Charles, who never backs down from a fight, list his credentials
(multiple Princess Cruises).

Tom throws a zinger, thinking that maybe Charles is one of those "early
to bed nerds." Wrong!

Charles, keeps his cool (as always) and turns the debate into one of
factual issues.

Tom wants a concession to re-establish his manhood.

Charles holds his ground.

Tom continues.

Lee disses all of rtc by telling Bill not to believe anything he reads
on rtc.

Eileen reassures Bill, once again, that he won't starve late night on
Princess.

So whadda think folks, is there a market for thread summaries on rtc?

Howie - just chillen

Old November 20th, 2003, 07:26 PM
Bill C

After reading the baseball scores it reminded me to get on the phone to get
season tix for the Phillies at Citizens Bank Park but alas they don't go on
sale til' December 3. :-(
Howard if your not cruising on December 3 can you post the scores again. My
memory isn't what it used to be and it wasn't too good then. :-Þ

Bill C

Old November 20th, 2003, 07:28 PM
Bill C

Sandi,
Have a great cruise on the Dawn. It's amazing how a simple question can turn
into a very longgggggggggggg thread.

Bill C ----glad you didn't ask about taking a baby!

om...

Old November 20th, 2003, 10:00 PM
Bill C

Greg,
from a good source on WIP radio a Schilling deal could be consumated within
the next couple of days. I hope it doesn't run into a snag. It would be
awesome to have Wagner and Schilling on our team. :-)

Bill------- only getting the Sunday games (14)

"Gregory C. Read" wrote in message
news
Bill,

I'd be happy to keep track of the scores for you in return for one of your
Phillies Season tickets. Now if we could just get Schilling for opening
day.......

--
Greg
lid

Old November 21st, 2003, 01:18 AM
Becca

I canceled the princess cruise and booked CCL Jubilee.

Bill, I like the way you choose a cruise.g I enjoy Princess and
Carnival, either way you can't go wrong. Hey, it's a cruise!

Becca -----let us know how you like the Jubilee...

GGC http://www.ggc2004.com/
Norwegian Dawn http://www.cruisemaster.com/dawn.htm
Sleazy3 http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy3.htm

[...]